darkmine

Jun 16, 2017
well here's my first issue with this game if that's going to be her appearance in the future updates,don't like it at all
yeah kinda same here.. I mean it's not that bad but I just hate when they change the look of a character in the middle of a game.. just seems weird. And what's worse it seems like more of the creators have gone this way... my sister mia, parental love...

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
yeah kinda same here.. I mean it's not that bad but I just hate when they change the look of a character in the middle of a game.. just seems weird. And what's worse it seems like more of the creators have gone this way... my sister mia, parental love...
Yeah not a major fan of that stuff, unless its part of the game mechanic. But then most of the time you get to choose/pick yourself so. Maybe we get that option in the game? stay with "classic" or "go wild".

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Somehow or another there will have to be something like a beard or some such for this game.

Elena wants to live with D and F and then we have Jenn and Georgina so something has to be done and it just blows my mind trying to think where the game is going in chap. 2 and 3.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Somehow or another there will have to be something like a beard or some such for this game.

Elena wants to live with D and F and then we have Jenn and Georgina so something has to be done and it just blows my mind trying to think where the game is going in chap. 2 and 3.
Thats might be, game already got different paths with revision some will get updated so am waiting also for that for replay or it. Then its gona be wait again till chapters starts to fall out and again all depend how long of a chapters he plans to do if each gona be product or year or just few months. In any case do welcome new sex scenes that will be with other chars instead off only blue balling on D.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thats might be, game already got different paths with revision some will get updated so am waiting also for that for replay or it. Then its gona be wait again till chapters starts to fall out and again all depend how long of a chapters he plans to do if each gona be product or year or just few months. In any case do welcome new sex scenes that will be with other chars instead off only blue balling on D.
Man I just hate the wait though I want it NOW.:rolleyes::cool:

For me this game is a very close 2nd to BB but BB may go the wrong way for me and this will take over #1 spot on my list.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Well he got Georgina for that :) , but yes that was such a mood kill that i doubt could be worst.
I know thats why i got Georgina as my route i play.:rolleyes: Need to have my releases ya know.

Dont forget about the "sharing" paths we can have with the other Males. They want in on that action to ya know.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I know thats why i got Georgina as my route i play.:rolleyes: Need to have my releases ya know.

Dont forget about the "sharing" paths we can have with the other Males. They want in on that action to ya know.
Not in my games they don't.;):cool:

Reactions: Siddington

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
For me this game is a very close 2nd to BB but BB may go the wrong way for me and this will take over #1 spot on my list.
I know that feeling too. My self was close to delete the game after last patch, but i didnt and if i would got backup saves on different location. As for you got also My Sweet Neighbors and Parental Love for no corruption there. Same goes to My new life if you don't mind to endure rpgm at least the got good walktrugh i know you hate them but you got nothing to do in them without it.

Yeah i do :) . Do hope there will be some threesome with G and D. Playing doctors and nurses or what ever lol.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I know that feeling too. My self was close to delete the game after last patch, but i didnt and if i would got backup saves on different location. As for you got also My Sweet Neighbors and Parental Love for no corruption there. Same goes to My new life if you don't mind to endure rpgm at least the got good walktrugh i know you hate them but you got nothing to do in them without it.
I play both My Sweet Neighbors and Parental Love already and there ok for backup games to play but to short as of now, I may go have a look at My New Life.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I play both My Sweet Neighbors and Parental Love already and there ok for backup games to play but to short as of now, I may go have a look at My New Life.
Well they are pretty new 1st 2, but on good path. Well for parental love guy started with polls and thats never good sign so we will have to see. As for my new life there is tons of content already and keep on mind you have to finish some quests before day 40.

Also if you havent already good game for you might be also " Man of the House " got great progression (D from DmD also :) ) and interaction with dev.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well they are pretty new 1st 2, but on good path. Well for parental love guy started with polls and thats never good sign so we will have to see. As for my new life there is tons of content already and keep on mind you have to finish some quests before day 40.

Also if you havent already good game for you might be also " Man of the House " got great progression (D from DmD also :) ) and interaction with dev.
After seeing some of the screen shots that look like men with there dicks cut off it turned me off of the game.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes