StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Not in my games they don't.;):cool:
Yeah not a fan of that myself. Makes me run for the hills and very fast too.
I was just thinking that there is alot of "paths" so there is going to be alot of work in the other chapters. And that is going to take away time from other scenes. But so it is with all games.

Yeah i do :) . Do hope there will be some threesome with G and D. Playing doctors and nurses or what ever lol.
Latex cops... Daddy been bad! he was walking around naked! So the cuffs has to come out! XD

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Nothing is cut off there everything is huge lol. And got also animations with sounds.

By that time he would say what ever works as long as is some action :D .
Just go look at this.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
wrong game
LoL i dont know who is this. Damn nearly choke my self.

thats the right one yes.
I will go look at that one then.

Here is what I play at this time.
1. Big Brother.
2. Dating my Daughter.
3. Man of the house.
1 - 3 are in order for #1, #2 and #3 spot. 4-7 are very close to each other to put in any order as of now.
4. My Sweet Neighbors.
5. Parental Love.
6. Summertime Saga.
7. House Party.

Reactions: Adolfo

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
wrong game
Yes I seen that one to and to add to my dislike list of some kind of power to get sex with I also hate large breast like in that game.
DMD yes she has large breast but in the best way possible for me to play the game.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I will go look at that one then.

Here is what I play at this time.
1. Big Brother.
2. Dating my Daughter.
3. Man of the house.
1 - 3 are in order for #1, #2 and #3 spot. 4-7 are very close to each other to put in any order as of now.
4. My Sweet Neighbors.
5. Parental Love.
6. Summertime Saga.
7. House Party.
Yeah done all except 6 and 7 (its under bookmarks for some day). Not sure about 6 i know lots of ppl like it, but based on pics am not in to 2d cartoon.

College Life is also good among them no corruption got actual romance and dating. And best tracking and transportation system among all those rpgm where you actually can made without walk....

At least we wont be needing any condoms since Elena wont be there.XD
Will be baking some pie i don't mind that :D .

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah done all except 6 and 7 (its under bookmarks for some day). Not sure about 6 i know lots of ppl like it, but based on pics am not in to 2d cartoon.

College Life is also good among them no corruption got actual romance and dating. And best tracking and transportation system among all those rpgm where you actually can made without walk....

Will be baking some pie i don't mind that :D .
Well I forgot one that I like to play for now and as long as it keeps going this way I will keep playing it.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Well I forgot one that I like to play for now and as long as it keeps going this way I will keep playing it.
Have seen it, but haven't played it so far. I know that TCMS also likes this one had made sign for it :) .

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I liked the latest update except for the ending. It seemed off and not well thought out IMO.
I have to disagree with the " not plan out" part, I think it was planed out and I loved it and hated it at the same time.

Can't wait for chap 2 to start coming out.

foursnacks

Jul 21, 2017
This is where mine are:C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\DMD-1469236204
He said Macs...

<computer name>/<hard disk name>/Users/<username>/Library/RenPy/DMD-1469236204

On my machine it is:

/Da Mac Book Air/Macintosh HD/Users/<my name>/Library/RenPy/DMD-1469236204

Reactions: a1fox3

SilentGamer12

May 16, 2017
Somehow or another there will have to be something like a beard or some such for this game.

Elena wants to live with D and F and then we have Jenn and Georgina so something has to be done and it just blows my mind trying to think where the game is going in chap. 2 and 3.
they are gonna tie dad up and have a big ol' yuri night of carnal love

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes