notm

Aug 19, 2017
Not go after D? Let me ask you something then bud... why the hell are you playing this game? She's the main entree (in a restaurant where you only get served appetizers). There's plenty of other games with better looking women than Margo that you can sex right now.
Are you saying that you never have appetizers? Or have a meal of only appetizers? You're missing out.

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Are you saying that you never have appetizers? Or have a meal of only appetizers? You're missing out.
Nah, It was a clever (in my head anyway) analogy to DMD. I'm here for the Entree (Daughter), but I'm only being served appetizers (Elena, Georgina, Career Paths).

notm

Aug 19, 2017
Nah, It was a clever (in my head anyway) analogy to DMD. I'm here for the Entree (Daughter), but I'm only being served appetizers (Elena, Georgina, Career Paths).
Nah. I understand the analogy, I just don't agree with the premise. It is possible to enjoy the appetizers and the entree at the same time.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Are you guys just trying to take up some time or what.:happyblush:cool:

bigbant76

Oct 6, 2017
hi guys
why this game keeps ending for me on day 11? and yes i do have the latest version patches installed(0.13) my friendship point is 78 and love point 80
any help would be appreciated

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
hi guys
why this game keeps ending for me on day 11? and yes i do have the latest version patches installed(0.13) my friendship point is 78 and love point 80
any help would be appreciated
Maybe we can help you out but not without telling us what exactly you mean by 'game keeps ending'? Game over, stopped working, or what? If it's game over at what scene/event does that happen?

Reactions: bigbant76

bigbant76

Oct 6, 2017
Maybe we can help you out but not without telling us what exactly you mean by 'game keeps ending'? Game over, stopped working, or what? If it's game over at what scene/event does that happen?
sorry for not being clear enough..
what i meant was that at the end of day 11 when daughter goes to sleep i get the congratulations message that says "your love to your daughter is blossoming" or something like that and the game is over for me..
i dont know maybe the reason is my earlier choices during the game? or my friendship points should be higher than love points at the end of day 11?

U

User_10739

what i meant was that at the end of day 11 when daughter goes to sleep i get the congratulations message that says "your love to your daughter is blossoming" or something like that and the game is over for me..
i dont know maybe the reason is my earlier choices during the game? or my friendship points should be higher than love points at the end of day 11?
So what are your FP's & LP's? If that is the issue we can certainly help you with that, I have been sitting at 100fp & 100lp for the last 3 updates.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
If you're getting the 'game over' screen with the sad looking daughter, then you have somewhere made a very wrong choice.

So what are your FP's & LP's? If that is the issue we can certainly help you with that, I have been sitting at 100fp & 100lp for the last 3 updates.
See post #7044 for the points.

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
it would be great if you can give the screenshot of the last "game over" screen you got. it's easier to understand with screen shot.

bigbant76

Oct 6, 2017
If you're getting the 'game over' screen with the sad looking daughter, then you have somewhere made a very wrong choice.

See post #7044 for the points.
it would be great if you can give the screenshot of the last "game over" screen you got. it's easier to understand with screen shot.
sorry guys i think i might have confused you with the way i explained my problem
anyway here are the screenshots:
Screenshot (125).png Screenshot (126).png
thank you for your kind responses btw!

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
sorry guys i think i might have confused you with the way i explained my problem
View attachment 25091 View attachment 25092
Looks like you're missing further content. If you upgraded from DMD v0.11 to v0.13 with patches, then you need v0.12 too. But at this point I suggest downloading the full v0.13 version posted at page 1. Remember reading something about a bug preventing you from progressing to day 13, hence the 'FIXED' 0.13 version.

no need to thank me. Just give me the right to call your firstborn
You really want kids to be named Alterman.. Well that would at least break the problem of too many kids being named the same :p

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
View attachment 25091 View attachment 25092
Looks like you're missing further content. If you upgraded from DMD v0.11 to v0.13 with patches, then you need v0.12 too. But at this point I suggest downloading the full v0.13 version posted at page 1. Remember reading something about a bug preventing you from progressing to day 13, hence the 'FIXED' 0.13 version.
Yes, definitely incomplete. Downloading the full V0.13 FIXED from OP is the best option.

bigbant76

Oct 6, 2017

You really want kids to be named Alterman.. Well that would at least break the problem of too many kids being named the same :p
Yes, definitely incomplete. Downloading the full V0.13 FIXED from OP is the best option.
come to think of it that is exactly what i did ...i had the 0.11 version but didn't play the the game until recently that i saw 0.13 patch and then decided to install and begin to play .
thank you guys you've been really helpful

secrecy

May 1, 2017
I suspect you made a mistake installing the 0.12 patch so game still ends at 0.11 and cannot recognize the next update. You should install the full 0.13 version.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I gotta say this game is very good, kinda depressing what happens at the end but good none the less. I hope there's more to this story even a happy ending
There will be more just not any time soon. Thats chapter 1/3 next update will finish it and 2 after will be revision of whole thing. So i guess January/February at some point or around will start wit chp 2.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes