Jul 22, 2017
There will be more just not any time soon. Thats chapter 1/3 next update will finish it and 2 after will be revision of whole thing. So i guess January at some point or around will start wit chp 2.
Oh ok so its still quite early then I wasn't sure how far into the game creation was there.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Oh ok so its still quite early then I wasn't sure how far into the game creation was there.
Yeah far from done, he wants to split in to chapters because he worry about having 15 gb game to reupload after every fix. So we are all good well depend how long chapters will be for another year or 2.

Jul 22, 2017
Yeah far from done, he wants to split in to chapters because he worry about having 15 gb game to reupload after every fix. So we are all good well depend how long chapters will be for another year or 2.
ok so does he plan on making it a 1 big game at the end? so it can be a 1 big play though if you know.
I only play a few of his updates I've got a ton of other games that I play and I have to do reviews and all. for ones i get payed for others like these I do for fun lol

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ok so does he plan on making it a 1 big game at the end? so it can be a 1 big play though if you know.
I only play a few of his updates I've got a ton of other games that I play and I have to do reviews and all. for ones i get payed for others like these I do for fun lol
As far as I can tell no it will be 3 different games.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah there will be 3 parts each its own entity all we can hope that there will be some sort of save import for all the decisions and stats we got.

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
looks like it's going to be 2 more years for the game to finish (1 year / ch, just like the first one).. i hope i can hold myself together, the blue ball of this game is real. at least for the first chapter. liking the story, but can't lie about the blue ball :FeelsBadMan:

Last edited:

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
Too much of something ends up a bad thing cause people can and do lose interest. Not sure how people fail to understand that logic. Also, not enough of something can also cause that to happen and this game is rampant with both of those mistakes in regards to the story. It's killing it for many people and eventually that's going to cause mrdots not DS (this isn't BB), to lose donors possibly. I know I stopped pledging awhile back cause of it and until that root problem is addressed, I cannot for one support them financially nor will i recommend to others to do that. I can and will provide feedback on a forum like this if i see something I don't like or like and i'm trying to do both in that regard. Otherwise how can a person provide honest feedback without pointing out both mistakes and success points? Ignoring either one is short sighted.
Very interesting, BUT: patrons are not decreasing - in fact they are increasing. And the trend has been consistent since the beginning, even though some people have been complaining about "milking" and have predicted an imminent massive patrons' withdrawal since v0.08... Well six months later here we are. So the reason why mrdots do not understand your logic is very simple: it's not that logic. You seem to acknowledge this yourself when you say that "Eventually that's going to cause mrdots [...] to lose donors possibly". Eventually possibly. Not logic my friend.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Very interesting, BUT: patrons are not decreasing - in fact they are increasing. And the trend has been consistent since the beginning, even though some people have been complaining about "milking" and have predicted an imminent massive patrons' withdrawal since v0.08... Well six months later here we are. So the reason why mrdots do not understand your logic is very simple: it's not that logic. You seem to acknowledge this yourself when you say that "Eventually that's going to cause mrdots [...] to lose donors possibly". Eventually possibly. Not logic my friend.
I would not give some of these bozo's any time if I was you, the rest of us like or even love this game and can't wait for more updates and the start of chap. 2

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I never said that this dude was gonna have a patreon withdraw matter of fact I figured he would keep getting subs cause no offence but there is a mother fucking sucker born every minute that is the way it goes because if assholes like impure still have patreon subs when he is the biggest offender in the milker category then what I say is pure fact.

Do I think the models look good ya some others look like garbage it's no DoD that is for god damn sure as far as renders and models are concerned is the story good ya it has it's charm but there is a strong argument that it's starting to fall through.. Do I think this dude purposely blasted the story back to the stone age with this last update ending yes and I also believe he just destroyed a LOT of character development for no reason the daughter at this point is either Border line retarded to just believe everything anyone tells her with no thinking about it at all for example the mother comes to get her and is being bull headed as fuck for her to come home then just does a 180 on her stance anyone with a brain would find that pretty fucking suspect.. someone once said on this thread that the Daughters naivete can only go so far before you start to wonder if she is just autistic or mentally deficient. I bring my next point that is he keeps adding more characters we got the Daughter Elena Jennifer Georgina Margo The Mother and maybe a few more female chars to me it seems like people are gonna get lost in the mix and or there is just gonna be to many branches that make for a cluster fuck ending so he needs to take a step back and realize that if he keeps adding female chars as romance options things will get lost in the fold as he is already demonstrating that he cannot keep the story going without stopping to add story and substance to the secondary chars already meaning he is already overextended himself..

Bottom line is this game isn't as perfect as people make it and has SERIOUS flaws and holes right now that could make the whole fucking thing collapse and turn into a river of shit that is rising.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I still say we need a thumbs down button on this site.:cool:
You could thumbs down me all damn day would make no difference in the end the facts are there and you either look at games objectively and acknowledge the flaws or you blindly defend the product and play the fanboy narrative and believe that there is no wrong in the game in which...

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
When is she getting a pet dog?
She's not.. she is getting a hamster, in about 1 year in Chapter 2.
Then at Chapter 3 the hamster will die before anything can happen with it.
I still say we need a thumbs down button on this site.:cool:
Nah that never brings anything good with it from what i seen.
Just more drama when people starts seeing their post getting downvoted. Then they start screaming about why are you just downvoting me. Give me the reason why you are doing it. And then its drama-drama-drama, and ban hammers.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
She's not.. she is getting a hamster, in about 1 year in Chapter 2.
Then at Chapter 3 the hamster will die before anything can happen with it.

Nah that never brings anything good with it from what i seen.
Just more drama when people starts seeing their post getting downvoted. Then they start screaming about why are you just downvoting me. Give me the reason why you are doing it. And then its drama-drama-drama, and ban hammers.
I think he wants to ask when she will become pet to her dog.Around 0.40

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I think he wants to ask when she will become pet to her dog.Around 0.40
I know i was just joking about the beastality thing. Since its always a dog or a horse, i figured i change it up a bit.
(or maybe i dident understand your answer correctly)

Reactions: fyahrebel

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I know i was just joking about the beastality thing. Since its always a dog or a horse, i figured i change it up a bit.
(or maybe i dident understand your answer correctly)
Yeah you understand it.Seems many expect some fetishes to be in the game way too soon.
BTW can we hope he will add something like gallery for the unlocked scene?Like there will be in DoD.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Yeah you understand it.Seems many expect some fetishes to be in the game way too soon.
BTW can we hope he will add something like gallery for the unlocked scene?Like there will be in DoD.
What! what you mean i can't share my D with 10 diffrent people already? its v0.13!
and where is my horse and dog to DP her.

I mean you could always just use the UnRen thing to extract it all no?
But then you just get the images, so yeah i guess a gallery wouldn't be too bad.

Reactions: fyahrebel
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes