armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
What! what you mean i can't share my D with 10 diffrent people already? its v0.13!
and where is my horse and dog to DP her.

I mean you could always just use the UnRen thing to extract it all no?
But then you just get the images, so yeah i guess a gallery wouldn't be too bad.
Yes I unpack all images for games like DmD adn DoD after done with episode,but will be nice to have that extra like the japanese hentai games.

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
What! what you mean i can't share my D with 10 diffrent people already? its v0.13!
and where is my horse and dog to DP her.

I mean you could always just use the UnRen thing to extract it all no?
But then you just get the images, so yeah i guess a gallery wouldn't be too bad.
i actually chocked laughing lol, as soon as i saw that guy ask when she is gonna get a dog i knew where his thinking was

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
think i need more games to ply i played 4 and waiting for all to update. im playing
dreams of desire
the twist
dmd
daughter saga
any suggestions? i done like the rpg i think it is where u move around like a gameboy game lol

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
think i need more games to ply i played 4 and waiting for all to update. im playing
dreams of desire
the twist
dmd
daughter saga
any suggestions? i done like the rpg i think it is where u move around like a gameboy game lol
If you like DMD then try Big Brother

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
dreams of desire
the twist
dmd
daughter saga
There is a list here:

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
was disappointed that scenes from previous versions were used like the shower and hand job, a soapy wash for either of them would have been good, I don't know if its just me but I feel some scenes would be better with dads POV rather than the offset POV . the office hand job would have been better as dads POV as would the boob massage, could they not be offset then click again for full POV I mean if were experiencing the game through his eyes ?

Reactions: Dolphin3000

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
was disappointed that scenes from previous versions were used like the shower and hand job, a soapy wash for either of them would have been good, I don't know if its just me but I feel some scenes would be better with dads POV rather than the offset POV . the office hand job would have been better as dads POV as would the boob massage, could they not be offset then click again for full POV I mean if were experiencing the game through his eyes ?
agree with office HJ pov,that would be some sight to see
i hope that in coming updates devs will include option for dads pov for every sex scene

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
was disappointed that scenes from previous versions were used like the shower and hand job...
I also prefer when not only already seen scenes are available during events. Options to wash this or that body part would be more sexy from my point of view, and as their relationship evolves more options should be available too, for instance, grinding during the bath...

Reactions: gothic and Magixian

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
dreams of desire
the twist
dmd
daughter saga
Summertime Saga my dude.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yep Summertime Saga and Big Brother comes to mind for games like DMD.

Reactions: fyahrebel

bigbant76

Oct 6, 2017
just finished the game and loved it.
it might only be me but i don't like to see F and D have intercourse in future updates:confused:
i have never cared about a game so much!
what do you guys think?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
bu it might only be me but i don't like to see F and D have intercourse in future updates:confused:
what do you guys think?
I am almost of the same mind but if it does come it comes.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
bu it might only be me but i don't like to see F and D have intercourse in future updates:confused:
what do you guys think?
Well, I'm not into incest so I don't really care about banging D. But looking at it more carefully it would be kinda sad to crush D's life for pleasure of her useless F. Hope Georgina will save the day and won't let that to happen

paladin07

May 28, 2017
looks like it's going to be 2 more years for the game to finish (1 year / ch, just like the first one).. i hope i can hold myself together, the blue ball of this game is real. at least for the first chapter. liking the story, but can't lie about the blue ball :FeelsBadMan:
When it comes to blue balls, the struggle is real, my friends.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I don't think that you guys need to worry there will be plenty blue balling left in next 2 seasons specially for those that are waiting on D :) . And try not to crush those hopes to see it some day. :eek:penedeyewink::cool:

Last edited:

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
The game should then be renamed to not Dating my daughter, but Dating Exploits of Womans Desires or something like that. So many comments on ppl stating they aren't wanting to see the D get sex with F and that's just not what this game is about. The title is a huge misread and definitely not what the game is about. But you know I did look at the graph and the graph is ironically as solid as Summertime Saga's progress in Pledges. And the drops arent that bad. So obviously this game has a huge crawl upward and it just annoys me. I hate games like Big Brother b/c of the NTR aspect and such. It's not playable unless you use the mod. But I did hear that dev is finally listening to ppl and its branching out more.

But for DMD the story is just a massive crawl that repeats itself like on a broken Record. Too many holes to fill and fix and inconsistencies. Which comes from having too many writers on your team. Usually just want one guy doing the writing. Not 6 or so like this project has. Anyways let the blue balling continue and just watch what happens. This game would end the moment D get sex from F from my point of view and from others that said the same thing. :D

Those looking at the bestiality tag its not until near the end of the game's progress. And the daughter's naivety is not realistic at all. Not even remotely close. No way when you have friends like Elena around you 24/7 and others as well. Just doesn't happen. If D was sheltered in a way where there was no outside influence then it would apply. But sadly nope that isn't the case. The story is no where near believable. I believe a true NSFW game has good amount of sex and variety. This game goes around too many characters and if anyone wants to stay true to the daughter than no sex at all. That's my issue and then you have those playing the game just to mess with only the appetizers and not care or want the daughter. The game title is a big fat lie.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The game should then be renamed to not Dating my daughter, but Dating Exploits of Man Desire or something like that. So many comments on ppl stating they aren't wanting to see the D get sex with F and that's just not what this game is about. The title is a huge misread and definitely not what the game is about. But you know I did look at the graph and the graph is ironically as solid as Summertime Saga's progress in Pledges. And the drops arent that bad. So obviously this game has a huge crawl upward and it just annoys me. I hate games like Big Brother b/c of the NTR aspect and such. It's not playable unless you use the mod. But I did hear that dev is finally listening to ppl and its branching out more.

But for DMD the story is just a massive crawl that repeats itself like on a broken Record. Too many holes to fill and fix and inconsistencies. Which comes from having too many writers on your team. Usually just want one guy doing the writing. Not 6 or so like this project has. Anyways let the blue balling continue and just watch what happens. This game would end the moment D get sex from F from my point of view and from others that said the same thing. :D

Those looking at the bestiality tag its not until near the end of the game's progress. And the daughter's naivety is not realistic at all. Not even remotely close. No way when you have friends like Elena around you 24/7 and others as well. Just doesn't happen. If D was sheltered in a way where there was no outside influence then it would apply. But sadly nope that isn't the case. The story is no where near believable. I believe a true NSFW game has good amount of sex and variety. This game goes around too many characters and if anyone wants to stay true to the daughter than no sex at all. That's my issue and then you have those playing the game just to mess with only the appetizers and not care or want the daughter. The game title is a big fat lie.
That is just your opinion in this game and remember it is just a game and each player will get out of it what they want to get out of it.

There is no NTR in BB by following 1 of 2 Easy Peasy walkthrough he only screws his girlfriend Ann.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes