iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
That is just your opinion in this game and remember it is just a game and each player will get out of it what they want to get out of it.

There is no NTR in BB by following 1 of 2 Easy Peasy walkthrough he only screws his girlfriend Ann.
You showed me that before but thing is no one is gonna follow that to a tee. And honestly if I have to use a walkthru to dodge five billion bullets from that guy and make one simple mistake he gets the girl. Sadly I agree with one guy on here. The only way BB is playable is by using the mod to get rid of Eric. But thing is you obviously have to play along with him long enough to get the scenes you want and need. But still won't touch it. Might due to I am hearing he is going further away from the NTR now and doing more stuff on everyone. But I only used that an example. Lets not focus too much on other games when this thread is all about DMD. ;)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You showed me that before but thing is no one is gonna follow that to a tee. And honestly if I have to use a walkthru to dodge five billion bullets from that guy and make one simple mistake he gets the girl. Sadly I agree with one guy on here. The only way BB is playable is by using the mod to get rid of Eric. But thing is you obviously have to play along with him long enough to get the scenes you want and need. But still won't touch it. Might due to I am hearing he is going further away from the NTR now and doing more stuff on everyone. But I only used that an example. Lets not focus too much on other games when this thread is all about DMD. ;)
There is only 1 thing to keep in mind, keep less that 500 in Max's pocket and nothen will happen in the game other than Eric screwing Ann HIS GIRLFRIEND and may be peep at Alice. Thats all you got to do so no walkthrough is needed.
The walkthrough is there to help new players get started with the game.

Oh by the way thank you for helping me in becoming the 4th place poster in these forums in just 2 months.:cool:

Last edited:

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
WTF we didnt have sex with olicia at day 9!!should have ben the epic ending for the holiday.does mr dots have something against sex?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
WTF we didnt have sex with olicia at day 9!!should have ben the epic ending for the holiday.does mr dots have something against sex?
He will make revision of chapter one in next 3 updates. Then he will add more sex scenes, fixes and such so i guess will have to see what will come out of it.

I think it was told that his patrons have voted on finishing D story first so now he will return to side stories.

Reactions: a1fox3

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
He will make revision of chapter one in next 3 updates. Then he will add more sex scenes, fixes and such so i guess will have to see what will come out of it.

I think it was told that his patrons have voted on finishing D story first so now he will return to side stories.
will we have to play all over again?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
will we have to play all over again?
Yes for dev will close all the open story area's that have holes in them and Elena will have the condom so you get to fuck her in the bathroom and even more dates and sex in chap. 1.

O

Onyx99

I have actually been ignoring the last few updates because I felt the content was getting stale. When he makes these changes I will definitely be back in.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have actually been ignoring the last few updates because I felt the content was getting stale. When he makes these changes I will definitely be back in.
Then come on back on the 20 of Oct. for the main redo of the 1st chap. and we will all have more fun.:p

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I found all callendar pics for Dating my Daughter/4 so far/ and Dreams of Desire/5 so far/.Can we add them on first page for each game like the callendar for Big Brother?

Reactions: Zordamel

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
The game should then be renamed to not Dating my daughter, but Dating Exploits of Womans Desires or something like that. So many comments on ppl stating they aren't wanting to see the D get sex with F and that's just not what this game is about. The title is a huge misread and definitely not what the game is about. But you know I did look at the graph and the graph is ironically as solid as Summertime Saga's progress in Pledges. And the drops arent that bad. So obviously this game has a huge crawl upward and it just annoys me. I hate games like Big Brother b/c of the NTR aspect and such. It's not playable unless you use the mod. But I did hear that dev is finally listening to ppl and its branching out more.

But for DMD the story is just a massive crawl that repeats itself like on a broken Record. Too many holes to fill and fix and inconsistencies. Which comes from having too many writers on your team. Usually just want one guy doing the writing. Not 6 or so like this project has. Anyways let the blue balling continue and just watch what happens. This game would end the moment D get sex from F from my point of view and from others that said the same thing. :D

Those looking at the bestiality tag its not until near the end of the game's progress. And the daughter's naivety is not realistic at all. Not even remotely close. No way when you have friends like Elena around you 24/7 and others as well. Just doesn't happen. If D was sheltered in a way where there was no outside influence then it would apply. But sadly nope that isn't the case. The story is no where near believable. I believe a true NSFW game has good amount of sex and variety. This game goes around too many characters and if anyone wants to stay true to the daughter than no sex at all. That's my issue and then you have those playing the game just to mess with only the appetizers and not care or want the daughter. The game title is a big fat lie.
1) The title is "dating my daughter", you are dating your daughter, the title is not a lie. If the title was "fucking my daughter" then you would be right. That aside, what do you mean by "exploits of woman's desire"? I honetly didn't understand that.

2) Always sorry to read that someone "hates" the fact that someone else is having success. You might not like what he/she is doing, but wishing he/she had a worse time is really sad. I mean, we are all trying to somehow manage in this world, and it is hard for everyone; if someone manages to pull out a living from something that he/she doesn't completely hate, I am just happy for him/her.

3) As already stated, we are fixing the plotholes at the moment.

4) D's naivety is part of the game's allure I'd say. Believing it depends on how much you are willing to accept "divergence" from the present-day western standard for young women. I have a cousin who is 16 y.o. and she seems as naive as D; sure, she is from a somewhat paesant Italian family, but she is cute and goes to school with other, much more experienced girls. Don't know. Exceptions exist I guess.

5) After D loses her virginity the story will go on, many fetishes to explore and plot points to address.

6) As for NSFW content, I find interactions with D to be VERY exciting even though there is still no proper sex involved. To be blunt, I get hard from D showing her panties much more than from fucking Georgina. It depends on context and build-up. That said, once the game will be completed, you might judge about the amount of NSWF content more fairly. One of the "problems" with the Patreon system is that you are forced to try betas, not completed games. There are japanese VNs that are as "slow" as DMD, but you notice it less because, once the fuck fest start, there is plenty of sex everywhere. You'll just need to wait: DMD will eventually have its own fuck fest. ^__-

Last edited:

Brickman

May 26, 2017
This is shit. I get an automatic game over no matter what i do when that douche come shome and harasses the Daughter. I guess that happens because i didn't give her martial arts lessons. Now if i want to continue playing the game I have to restart and go through endless and pointless text walls just to get to the point where you can give her those lessons. It's absourdly stupid to give an unavoidable game over from a choice you made like three or four updates back. It breaks the game and it has killed my desire to play it more. Go play Good Girl Gone Bad or something like that with no game overs at all and total freedom to choose. Why give me a choice that will result in ending the game? If you give me the choice to train her or not I assume the game will play out differently, not flat out kick me out. Jesus.

keer

Jun 20, 2017
This is shit. I get an automatic game over no matter what i do when that douche come shome and harasses the Daughter. I guess that happens because i didn't give her martial arts lessons. Now if i want to continue playing the game I have to restart and go through endless and pointless text walls just to get to the point where you can give her those lessons. It's absourdly stupid to give an unavoidable game over from a choice you made like three or four updates back. It breaks the game and it has killed my desire to play it more. Go play Good Girl Gone Bad or something like that with no game overs at all and total freedom to choose. Why give me a choice that will result in ending the game? If you give me the choice to train her or not I assume the game will play out differently, not flat out kick me out. Jesus.
check 10 and 11 days

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Holding ctrl skips the game text between those two points in like 2 minutes... not really a big deal. What would be cool to add, down the line, is a skip function to next choice. Although with so many choices at parts, it might not be worth it... something worth messing around with though.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You had the option to tell the police and you did not so game over for you.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes