TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
This needs to be added to the first post please. @ or @TCMS
Barely 10 mins to look at things in the website, if it's not in the op yet, @ me again and I'll do it in when I come back with time do things.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
At the end of chapter 1 you will gain a password (or something like that, not expert about coding) that will grant you the possibility of keeping track of your points and your choices (e.g. did you have sex with Georgina? what did you win at the cupid night? did Elena and D shower together? etc) in chapter 2. Don't worry about this!
Here you go @TCMS its over 2 hours now and since you ask for it.:cool:
Please add into to the 1st post, thank you.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Even if it wasn't, this is just taboo. Except if there is a recessive condition running in the family, children resulting from an incestuous relationship are not more prone to diseases or malformations.
But then you have to ask, "How common are 'recessive conditions'? Looking at :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ThunderZoo

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
Even if it wasn't, this is just taboo. Except if there is a recessive condition running in the family, children resulting from an incestuous relationship are not more prone to diseases or malformations.
EVERYBODY has recessive conditions. It may just be a dumb gene that mutated 300 generations ago and that, since it never activated (maybe because present only in that family tree), it didn't affect the hosts and it was never subjected to natural selection and so it "survived".
That's why mostly animals try (when possible) to avoid inbreeding.

Reactions: Pantisocrat

test89

Jun 25, 2017
But then you have to ask, "How common are 'recessive conditions'? Looking at :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does the study specify if it was a one-time thing or if it ran in the family? If the second scenario is the case, then the genetic fallout can be severe to deadly.
By passing on our genes via sex they essentially mutate to form a new genetic code. There are generally three types of mutations: positive ones which result in biological/evolutionary advantages (more fur for colder climates, slightly better eyes, slightly better hearing, etc. Sadly no X-Ray vision, supersonic flight or laser eyes...), neutral ones which are not noticable (kind of like that one uncle in every family which is just sort of "there" and nobody is too interested in talking too) and negative ones. Those can either be deadly from the word go and nature just gives up. Or the effects can be detrimental to the organism, which usually results in lowered chances for survival. At least in a world where evolution/survival of the fittest was a factor... A (drastically) reduced IQ, tendency towards diseases (i.e. cancer) or physical deformations, etc.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Does the study specify if it was a one-time thing or if it ran in the family? If the second scenario is the case, then the genetic fallout can be severe to deadly.
Fairly sure they're taken to be one-offs, not the end result of generations of close inbreeding. I take 'history of incest' to mean that it has been established that incest had taken place, and later confirmed the child in question is the product of it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Please take this convo to the this thread is for discussions on this game.

Thanks @TCMS for getting the info to the first post.:happyblush

Reactions: atlas114

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
EVERYBODY has recessive conditions. It may just be a dumb gene that mutated 300 generations ago and that, since it never activated (maybe because present only in that family tree), it didn't affect the hosts and it was never subjected to natural selection and so it "survived".
That's why mostly animals try (when possible) to avoid inbreeding.
I will finish my participation in this discussion with this post, since it is going off topic:
Those who have been culturally indoctrinated to accept or reject consanguineous relationship, will support or attack incest purely based on their cultural views. Facts will be irrelevant. Those who are interested in the truth will take facts and what is scientifically proven as valid and just forget about cultural preferences. Well, here are the facts:

"EVERYBODY has recessive conditions" It is a wild speculation, not a fact. Otherwise our world, specially in the Middle East, North of Africa and Asia, would be full of monstrous mutants!

"That's why mostly animals try (when possible) to avoid inbreeding" This is true to some extent: It is better for the species if genes are mixed, so animals will naturally try to mix their genes. But inbreeding won't be a problem and also happens naturally. ("Sometimes, though, the incest happens by accident. As Gabriella told us: 'Brother and sister dogs sometimes go at it. Ninety-nine percent of the time they are caught in time. But, every once in a while, it's too late, and they get a litter.'" - )

Documented health risks of incestuous relationship:

First Cousins
(Third-Degree Relatives)

Risk above general population:
  • 1.7% to 2.8% for significant congenital defects
Father/Daughter - Brother/Sister
(First-Degree Relatives)

Risk above general population:
  • 6.8% to 11.2% for significant birth defects (extrapolated from first-cousin data)
( )
For comparison, when a man correctly wears a condom in a sexual relation, his level of protection against AIDS is about 85% meaning a risk of 15% of getting infected, and it is called "safe sex". In order to not use double standards, if incest has a risk of 11.2% for birth defects, it should be named "safe reproduction".

Recessive Conditions:
Cousins on average, their progeny will be homozygous at 6.25% (1/16) of gene loci
Thus (extrapolating from cousins data) siblings on average, their progeny will be homozygous at 12.5% (1/8) of gene loci
( )
Additional reading:
( )

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
For comparison, when a man correctly wears a condom in a sexual relation, his level of protection against AIDS is about 85% meaning a risk of 15% of getting infected, and it is called "safe sex".
This implies that not wearing a condom would mean a 100% risk of infection, which is absurdly false.

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
well getting back to DMD rather than having kids looking like sloth from the goonies, now that daughter and Elena are out of the picture lets hope Jennifer comes round to console poor dad :heartcoveredeyes: and he consoles her back :FeelsGoodMan:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
well getting back to DMD rather than having kids looking like sloth from the goonies, now that daughter and Elena are out of the picture lets hope Jennifer comes round to console poor dad :heartcoveredeyes: and he consoles her back :FeelsGoodMan:
Thats what I want to until dad goes after D. All kinds of plot holes will be fixed in the next 3 updates before they start chap 2.

Reactions: gothic

Anonymous0271

Sep 29, 2017
When will be the next updated released?
I love this game and i love the story so im excited to know it..Thanks in advance those who have thoughts of update

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
When will be the next updated released?
I love this game and i love the story so im excited to know it..Thanks in advance those who have thoughts of update
RELEASE DATES (2017)

Version 0.14: October 20, 2017
Version 0.15: November 17, 2017
Version 0.16: December 22, 2017

you don't even have to scroll.

Reactions: Anonymous0271
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes