Jack McDowell

Oct 7, 2017
Is anyone else not seeing any pictures on day 12. When I woke up on day 12 it was a gray screen and it just had the dialogue. I skipped ahead pretty far and it kept happening. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Stonebridge

Sep 6, 2017
well getting back to DMD rather than having kids looking like sloth from the goonies, now that daughter and Elena are out of the picture lets hope Jennifer comes round to console poor dad :heartcoveredeyes: and he consoles her back :FeelsGoodMan:
yes i like Jennifer, i'd like to see F fuck her

Reactions: gothic

Bob Shwart

Sep 6, 2017
I'm more annoyed that it's obviously never been used even once. Look at that perfect, pristine, unsqueezed tube. Do they not brush their teeth!?
I want the tube squeezed from the bottom so the tube stays smooth and because I'm an ass man.

lcp

May 1, 2017
Is anyone else not seeing any pictures on day 12. When I woke up on day 12 it was a gray screen and it just had the dialogue. I skipped ahead pretty far and it kept happening. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Probably your archive download is just corrupt. Download again. Tends to happen esp. over Wifi. OR you have tried to patch the game, that broke it here every time.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
OK.Here is all calendar images we have so far.We all should thank who post them on the thread.I just scroll last 260 pages to get them together.
June 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
July 2017
August 2017
September 2017
Thank you ,you did great job too.

Trent1997

Oct 4, 2017
I'm not sure if I did something wrong , I keep failing at day 13 ...
when The Dad goes to buy groceries and that bold dude comes to the hotel room and fucks with the daughter , and she says that I didn't protect her , idk what I did wrong ?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I'm not sure if I did something wrong , I keep failing at day 13 ...
when The Dad goes to buy groceries and that bold dude comes to the hotel room and fucks with the daughter , and she says that I didn't protect her , idk what I did wrong ?
From Walkthrough.

"Confronting with Lucas scene: Daughter has to take the self-defense class on Day 11 to defend herself against Lucas, otherwise it will lead to game over."

Reactions: Trent1997

Parnso

Aug 7, 2016
Am I unterstanding this right now?
The next update(s) won't have a continuation but only old stuff "improved"?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Am I unterstanding this right now?
The next update(s) won't have a continuation but only old stuff "improved"?
Half should be continuation (wrap up of chapt 1) and half revision and 2 updates that follow only revision.

Reactions: Parnso
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes