Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
wait if i understood well guys... if we chose daughter ''only'' path until now, we can basically skip next update because no new scenes with daughter?
Basically the answer is yes.
But when we pay attention to details, there will be brand new scenes with the daughter if you choose different jobs for dad, and there will be minor additions to already played scenes with D.

Reactions: SpookyDonut

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
@Aitan_3 Hello , i sent an e-mail to Mrdot about bug he didn't answer me. He might fixed it or not. But just in case i am sending here too.
I started a new game and wanted to reject photographer guy Richard i guess? anyway, and i said ''No, we are not interested to him'' and he said ok then left but he appeared 2nd time with saying ''Thank you, i won photo contest thanks to your daughter...'' but i rejected him and didn't let him to take photo of my daughter. There is no way that he can take that photo to win contest thing.

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
@Aitan_3 Hello , i sent an e-mail to Mrdot about bug he didn't answer me. He might fixed it or not. But just in case i am sending here too.
I started a new game and wanted to reject photographer guy Richard i guess? anyway, and i said ''No, we are not interested to him'' and he said ok then left but he appeared 2nd time with saying ''Thank you, i won photo contest thanks to your daughter...'' but i rejected him and didn't let him to take photo of my daughter. There is no way that he can take that photo to win contest thing.
Should be fixed in next instalment!

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
now I haven't read the last what.. 50+ pages since last update was released.. but was wondering what the release date looked like for the next update?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
now I haven't read the last what.. 50+ pages since last update was released.. but was wondering what the release date looked like for the next update?
RELEASE DATES (2017)

Version 0.14: October 20, 2017
Version 0.15: November 17, 2017
Version 0.16: December 22, 2017

you don't even have to scroll.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
2 8 more days and I get to start over with this great game.:heartcoveredeyes:

Dang it I read v14 as the day new update, crap.:'(

Last edited:

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
why won't mr.dot join our fine community of perverts and freaks?:FeelsBadMan:
Well you know, you are basically stealing our work. I have a fairly peculiar approach to copyright issues (and I am not the owner of the brand anyway) so it doesn't bother me too much, but I'd say that MrDots is fully entitled to avoid/resent/despise pirate boards (I am just guessing his opinions, mind you: we do not speak about our habits and opinions beyond work); also, if you take from patrons the privilege of an unmediated contact with the creator, well, there would really be no difference between f95 and patreon. That would not be very respectful to those who pay real money to support the game.

Everything aside, I want to be clear on something: all the plot holes that were mentioned here were already tackled by the team, and many more were fixed that nobody noticed: mentions to photos that were never taken, phone numbers never exchanged, invitations to places that are already fully booked... Last time I checked, there were 148 fixes already made, ready to be implemented in the next instalment. That's to say that yes, reading comments here is useful and funny (and sometimes toxic admittedly), but it's not really paramount for the success of the game, so in all honesty (and no offence ^^) I don't think MrDots is missing something important not coming here.

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
Well you know, you are basically stealing our work. I have a fairly peculiar approach to copyright issues (and I am not the owner of the brand anyway) so it doesn't bother me too much, but I'd say that MrDots is fully entitled to avoid/resent/despise pirate boards (I am just guessing his opinions, mind you: we do not speak about our habits and opinions beyond work); also, if you take from patrons the privilege of an unmediated contact with the creator, well, there would really be no difference between f95 and patreon. That would not be very respectful to those who pay real money to support the game.

Everything aside, I want to be clear on something: all the plot holes that were mentioned here were already tackled by the team, and many more were fixed that nobody noticed: mentions to photos that were never taken, phone numbers never exchanged, invitations to places that are already fully booked... Last time I checked, there were 148 fixes already made, ready to be implemented in the next instalment. That's to say that yes, reading comments here is useful and funny (and sometimes toxic admittedly), but it's not really paramount for the success of the game, so in all honesty (and no offence ^^) I don't think MrDots is missing something important not coming here.
Sorry to butt in on this one. But, before you were part of the team, I do remember MrDots first advertising his game on ULMF forums. It's actually where he was originally asked to add bestiality into the game.

And, whilst not a websites for pirates (yar ha diddly dee), it's not opposed to illegal activities. Sharing passwords for the Lesson of Passion website for example. So, while MrDots may not be missing something important by not coming here, that would only be because he'd already gone to a forum of a similar nature.

At least, that's how I remember it, it's been over a year now.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes