Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
Sorry to butt in on this one. But, before you were part of the team, I do remember MrDots first advertising his game on ULMF forums. It's actually where he was originally asked to add bestiality into the game.

And, whilst not a websites for pirates (yar ha diddly dee), it's not opposed to illegal activities. Sharing passwords for the Lesson of Passion website for example. So, while MrDots may not be missing something important by not coming here, that would only be because he'd already gone to a forum of a similar nature.

At least, that's how I remember it, it's been over a year now.
As I already wrote, MrDots reasons are ultimately only his own. I am not his official spokeperson, so I can't answer to this.

Reactions: jackkane and a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'll still play through from scratch once v0.14 gets here and will provide saves for the people :)

likely no Elena route though I can't stand that one.
Wow no Elena for you but for me Elena will do just fine on the side.

Reactions: grev

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
As I already wrote, MrDots reasons are ultimately only his own. I am not his official spokeperson, so I can't answer to this.
There is one more thing to be taken into consideration... available time.
I once had a custom content site for the original The Sims game, it was me myself and I running the site, and I remember that after about a month I was spending 4-5 hours a day only answering e-mails, and it got worse over time. I imagine MrDots must be overwhelmingly receiving e-mails about "Dating My Daughter", and he still has to program it and create the game images. And remember he has a real life to take care too, so I truly believe time is a significant factor here.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Wow no Elena for you but for me Elena will do just fine on the side.
Im with you, but i'm a completionist i like to explore all the options. well all except for options that dont do it for me. if you have the option to have more fun without closing off primary fun why the hell not?

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Well you know, you are basically stealing our work. I have a fairly peculiar approach to copyright issues (and I am not the owner of the brand anyway) so it doesn't bother me too much, but I'd say that MrDots is fully entitled to avoid/resent/despise pirate boards (I am just guessing his opinions, mind you: we do not speak about our habits and opinions beyond work); also, if you take from patrons the privilege of an unmediated contact with the creator, well, there would really be no difference between f95 and patreon. That would not be very respectful to those who pay real money to support the game.

Everything aside, I want to be clear on something: all the plot holes that were mentioned here were already tackled by the team, and many more were fixed that nobody noticed: mentions to photos that were never taken, phone numbers never exchanged, invitations to places that are already fully booked... Last time I checked, there were 148 fixes already made, ready to be implemented in the next instalment. That's to say that yes, reading comments here is useful and funny (and sometimes toxic admittedly), but it's not really paramount for the success of the game, so in all honesty (and no offence ^^) I don't think MrDots is missing something important not coming here.
bah plenty of other creators of adult games frequent this site. hell even darksilver is a member.

Reactions: virtuvoid

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
alot of people on this site are potential customers.
Yes that is true, I have only been on this site 2 months and I support 3 games now under different names.
I never knew about Patreon until I came here to this site.
I will be putting more support out there once I see several more games get more updates.
True but please don't say customers, is not correct. Donor or something similar is more fitting.
I like to use supporter myself.

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
alot of people on this site are potential customers.
Come on man, be realistic. Half the thread is jealous people calling him a milker, the other half is people either shilling another game or discussing about useless shit. If you were the dev and saw this thread, would you stick around? I'm even surprised one of his team's member is still here. Anyway, yes, what you say it's true. There are potential customers in this site, but I suspect most of them don't even comment on this thread.

Reactions: wrx21

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Come on man, be realistic. Half the thread is jealous people calling him a milker, the other half is people either shilling another game or discussing about useless shit. If you were the dev and saw this thread, would you stick around? I'm even surprised one of his team's member is still here. Anyway, yes, what you say it's true. There are potential customers in this site, but I suspect most of them don't even comment on this thread.
You saw the milking game?Of course we talking about Evil Within 2 and famous trailer.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes