atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
yep seems that way. it's possible we'll see one more "preview" next week prior to release of the v0.13_version2.

and we won't really see Day 14 added, though we will see many (if not all) of the plot holes fixed, and more sexy bits for the earlier days.

saves will also be broken, so I will for sure be playing it from scratch again!

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
yep seems that way. it's possible we'll see one more "preview" next week prior to release of the v0.13_version2.

and we won't really see Day 14 added, though we will see many (if not all) of the plot holes fixed, and more sexy bits for the earlier days.

saves will also be broken, so I will for sure be playing it from scratch again!
day14 (what a sad day!) was actually part of v13. ^^

FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
Just wondering.
But is there any word on what content we should be expecting in the next update and when it's projected to come out?
I'm mainly wondering if we'll be seeing more content with Elena.
I also heard that the next update is supposed to be a big one, so it's going to take longer than a month to come out.

Reactions: JzDzGz

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just wondering.
But is there any word on what content we should be expecting in the next update and when it's projected to come out?
I'm mainly wondering if we'll be seeing more content with Elena.
I also heard that the next update is supposed to be a big one, so it's going to take longer than a month to come out.
Yes Elena will now have a condom and a lot of loopholes will be fixed and closed.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I for one am going to use this as an excuse to start over and organize my save routes. My save file page is a mess and now that I can label which save is which, coupled with no new day, seems like the perfect time to go back enjoy the new scenes and label which routes are which.
That's what I will be doing also and all the new content in chap 1 will be great, I am still sad we can not yet go after D and E.
Elena is now in 2nd place for the girls I like in these games but not one of them will ever come close to Lisa in BB.
Can you see it that all 3 will live with Father D, Elena and Jennifer, my life would be set with this game.
The only thing that is missing is pregnancy in my humble opinion.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That's what I will be doing also and all the new content in chap 1 will be great, I am still sad we can not yet go after D and E.
Elena is now in 2nd place for the girls I like in these games but not one of them will ever come close to Lisa in BB.
Can you see it that all 3 will live with Father D, Elena and Jennifer, my life would be set with this game.
The only thing that is missing is pregnancy in my humble opinion.
You should realy try Dreams of Desire.I bet you will like the little sister there-Alice.Also Sin makes excellent looking sex scenes,DS realy should play that game and learn a trick or two about light,angles and penetration.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You should realy try Dreams of Desire.I bet you will like the little sister there-Alice.Also Sin makes excellent looking sex scenes,DS realy should play that game and learn a trick or two about light,angles and penetration.
Even though I do not like magic and power in my games I did try it and wish the little sister could be won over with out the power/magic.
I will not play it again because of the magic/power.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Even though I do not like magic and power in my games I did try it and wish the little sister could be won over with out the power/magic.
I will not play it again because of the magic/power.
But i need more people supporting my girl Alice over there! i'm like all alone over there.:disappointed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mupp778 and a1fox3

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
But i need more people supporting my girl Alice over there! i'm like all alone over there.:disappointed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, you're not alone over there. Alice is my favourite character. But with all those MILF lovers in that thread I think our voices won't be heard. :teary:

Edu jun

Oct 12, 2017
i got disappointed, he fucked his niece... and the daughter goes to mom's house... damn 'VN'
No, you're not alone over there. Alice is my favourite character. But with all those MILF lovers in that thread I think our voices won't be heard. :teary:

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes