StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Why only wish for 2 babes from 1 career path? There will almost certainly be more babes to like with 3 career paths, no? The more the merrier I say...
Maybe i dont want all the "babes" though? Maybe i'm fine with just G and D? If the other babes dont interest me, then it can't really be selling myself short. Since i never was interested in them anyway no? it doesn't matter anyway since i have a save slot for getting all the girls anyway. So i don't miss out on anything really. But the question was asked what girls was my favorites/favorite. Not what girls im "doing".
That was just the first chap. out of 3.
Yeah come back in 2025 for CH:3:happyblush
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also about time you got over 1k likes baby:kissingheart:

Reactions: jackkane and a1fox3

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
i hope with this fixes of chapter 1 devs and writers will also rework the start of relationship with georgina
as i said before,that was a bit underwhelming regarding how huge crush georgina has on F,i expected a lot more than what happens in that cafe,it was way to simple and not exciting
i hope there is a chance to add more depth in their relationship and sexual desires,i hope for more flirting and a lot more of sexual tension between them two,i want to see georgina going crazy for F as we progress through the game

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
i hope with this fixes of chapter 1 devs and writers will also rework the start of relationship with georgina
as i said before,that was a bit underwhelming regarding how huge crush georgina has on F,i expected a lot more than what happens in that cafe,it was way to simple and not exciting
i hope there is a chance to add more depth in their relationship and sexual desires,i hope for more flirting and a lot more of sexual tension between them two,i want to see georgina going crazy for F as we progress through the game
That dialogue at the cafe will be completely rewritten as it was quite clumsy, Georgina's characterization will be enhanced, but sadly there won't be any new scenes featuring her and f. I completely agree that a series of increasingly hotter dates would have been the perfect solution to "inaugurate" their relationship, but we simply didn't have time to include them (nor it would have been simple plot-wise: Elena, being D's friend, is much simpler to "cram" in the story).

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That dialogue at the cafe will be completely rewritten as it was quite clumsy, Georgina's characterization will be enhanced, but sadly there won't be any new scenes featuring her and f. I completely agree that a series of increasingly hotter dates would have been the perfect solution to "inaugurate" their relationship, but we simply didn't have time to include them (nor it would have been simple plot-wise: Elena, being D's friend, is much simpler to "cram" in the story).
I like :happyblushElena:happyblush and wish to have lots more with her.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Haha dont worry, i got a plan!

@StarWarrior , just wanna know who is the actress in the tick tick meme, seen her before i think but just cant put a name on the face.

Thx
Ksenia Solo

Reactions: a1fox3

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
though we'll have to wait another month or so to see the story progress im looking forward to playing this game from scratch and reading all the new stuff/path wise that has gone into this version 2.

per MrDots saves will be broken; so i will provide some on different pathways once the game comes out in 4 days.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes