armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Where is the bad part in this? all i see are opportunities to have a bigger family!:eek:penedeyewink:
What bad part?That will be awesome.BTW someone mention that can be possible to impregnate girls in the game.Now have to wait around 20 more updates.

Reactions: a1fox3

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Well I have been away from this thread for a while... looks like there is something I missed about a version two day 13? can someone direct me to the post that shows what this is about? :)

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
First play is version 0.04, then re-visit on v.13. I praised the game before, only to concern and questioning if the dev could progress DmD genuinely. Seem for 10 months difference, Mr.Dots is proven to be the White Developer and also an awesome VN creator. I never favor F/D Incest theme, mainly because I'm an avid M/S Incest theme, but DmD surpass all expectation, destroy my pride as M/S fetish. There's no such thing as differentiation or segregation among masterpiece work of art.

For this, DmD rate is ...
Arnold_Approve_250.jpg

Guys, let's we meet up again next year, when probably the game reach finish state.
I cannot consume this game by in-game day by day update, it's just breaking my heart and iced my balls.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
First play is version 0.04, then re-visit on v.13. I praised the game before, only to concern and questioning if the dev could progress DmD genuinely. Seem for 10 months difference, Mr.Dots is proven to be the White Developer and also an awesome VN creator. I never favor F/D Incest theme, mainly because I'm an avid M/S Incest theme, but DmD surpass all expectation, destroy my pride as M/S fetish. There's no such thing as differentiation or segregation among masterpiece work of art.

View attachment 28348

Guys, let's we meet up again next year, when probably the game reach finish state.
I cannot consume this game by in-game day by day update, it's just breaking my heart and iced my balls.

next year don't you mean 2025

CJDIAZX2

Oct 10, 2017

View attachment 28348

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
If you see ANY renpy games and want to extract their game data, here how you can do.

1. Go to this Youtube video for tutorial how to do it.
2. Download the RPA extractor software, link on the video's description.
3. The video quite explanatory, please watch it for 5 minutes, and you can extract all future and past Renpy images.

It's worth your time to learn it.:cool:

Edit : For some who can't download RPAExtractor software from the video link, I'm include it in here. For admin, if the link cause trouble in the future, cause I don't know the legality of share this file, please do so remove it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vikmost

Vikmost

Aug 18, 2017
If you see ANY renpy games and want to extract their game data, here how you can do.

1. Go to this Youtube video for tutorial how to do it.
2. Download the RPA extractor software, link on the video's description.
3. The video quite explanatory, please watch it for 5 minutes, and you can extract all future and past Renpy images.

It's worth your time to learn it.:cool:

Edit : For some who can't download RPAExtractor software from the video link, I'm include it in here. For admin, if the link cause trouble in the future, cause I don't know the legality of share this file, please do so remove it.
thanks

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes