Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Its a little annoying that all these Games are not even close to being done. I need a Time-machine to travel to the future, grab all the Games (and a Sports-Almanac) and get back in 2017.
Dating my Daughter had the worst Cliffhanger in history. I was even a little scared that this is the actual ending.

Please work faster :tiredface:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How much do u know?
A bunch if I am reading right, a lot of the path's that seemed to be still open will have endings and the main thing for me is Elena will have a condom for the restroom scene.
All loopholes will be closed and more content with some of the girls, but to make sure what is what we will have to wait for the change log.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Pregnancy is the only thing missing form most of these games and I am so sad about that.:cryingface:

Me loves pregnancy.:heartcoveredeyes:
Seems Parental Love,My Sweet Neighbors,DoDana,Katie's Corruption and maybe DmD will have pregnancy.Of course don't forget all games using Honey Select-Lab Rats,Glassix,Corruption etc.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Seems Parental Love,My Sweet Neighbors,DoDana,Katie's Corruption and maybe DmD will have pregnancy.Of course don't forget all games using Honey Select-Lab Rats,Glassix,Corruption etc.
A lot of those are to early to tell yet.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
A lot of those are to early to tell yet.
Some of them have the pregnancy tag in the description of the patreon page.Lab Rats already have it from month or two.BTW seems I'm now too into pregnancy fetish.The list is now pretty big.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Some of them have the pregnancy tag in the description of the patreon page.Lab Rats already have it from month or two.BTW seems I'm now too into pregnancy fetish.The list is now pretty big.
I just got Lab Rats today and will try it out but that mind control part puts a damper on it but I will wait and see.

DmD may get it in chap. 3 and I hope it does and I can't wait for chap. 2 to get here.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I hate games with pregnancy. Not that I hate the fetish, but most developer won't ready to make the continuation after pregnant. Even they are dare to make it, fat chance it will finish. Unless the game itself focus on pregnancy.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Anyone know what scene this is from?
This is from the trip to the island where the dad is dreaming. you can have any of the 4, georgina, D, elena or (I want to say jessica i'm not sure but the other friend from the coffee shop)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This is from the trip to the island where the dad is dreaming. you can have any of the 4, georgina, D, elena or (I want to say jessica i'm not sure but the other friend from the coffee shop)
Jennifer:happyblush

tens

May 11, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks this day will be a major disappointment? Considering where the last update left things my guess is that it will barely have any daughter content

Reactions: proximus

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks this day will be a major disappointment? Considering where the last update left things my guess is that it will barely have any daughter content
There may be more D content but thats not the point of the next update, its to close/finish loopholes in many stories and making the story more understandable of whats going on. Otherwise there polishing chap 1 and getting it ready to have the code to put into chap 2 when it comes out.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I actualy think this will be one awesome update.It's possible F will have sex with Elena and Olivia,also don't forget the 2 other jobs and the new women we will see-nurses,police officers.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes