a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Do you all think he will create a new game for chapter 2, 3, and so on, or just keep pilling onto the current game. I personally wouldn't mind if he started a new game each chapter and at the start it gave you options to choose what relationships/routes you picked in the previous chapters, that way you don't have to replay the entire thing every time you want to alter a route slightly.
There will be 3 chapters in this story and each chapter will be its own game.
Chapter 1 is almost done and will be done in the next 3 updates and once you play all the way through you will get a code that will hold all your choices to put into the next chapter.
v14 will have the new code system in it and is why old save will no longer work and you will need to start a new game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
haha... I don't mind sharing her with Georgina, actually I feel it's the right thing to do... a gorgeous super model step mom and super model daughter <3
Oh yeah Georgina for every day till D returns and lots after. :cool:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
haha... I don't mind sharing her with Georgina, actually I feel it's the right thing to do... a gorgeous super model step mom and super model daughter <3
I dont mind sharing the D with the other girls. But only if i get to join them! No way i'm sharing her with other dude/dudes.

Elena will have a condom for 1.
I like how this is getting treated as like some major achievement we got unlocked. Haha.

Reactions: a1fox3 and Herapa

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
I dont mind sharing the D with the other girls. But only if i get to join them! No way i'm sharing her with other dude/dudes.

I like how this is getting treated as like some major achievement we got unlocked. Haha.
Definitely no dudes... I kill them before they touch her :)

Reactions: a1fox3

Oct 9, 2017
There will be 3 chapters in this story and each chapter will be its own game.
Chapter 1 is almost done and will be done in the next 3 updates and once you play all the way through you will get a code that will hold all your choices to put into the next chapter.
v14 will have the new code system in it and is why old save will no longer work and you will need to start a new game.

?_? whaaaTTT!!! seriously so you mean to say 3 chapters its like The Artifact has 3 chapters hmm so if this game finish theirs gonna be a next chapter and a new game edition hmmm. very intrigguing so basically in chapter 1 will be all of the sin will complete is that it right ?? this gonna be a lot more that i imagine it .. YEHEY Y^_^Y
Y^_^Y Y^_^Y Y^_^Y

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
?_? whaaaTTT!!! seriously so you mean to say 3 chapters its like The Artifact has 3 chapters hmm so if this game finish theirs gonna be a next chapter and a new game edition hmmm. very intrigguing so basically in chapter 1 will be all of the sin will complete is that it right ?? this gonna be a lot more that i imagine it .. YEHEY Y^_^Y
Y^_^Y Y^_^Y Y^_^Y
Chapter 1 ends when D and Elena left with D's mom, v14 will add new content to chap 1 and close some or all the loopholes in the stroy. v15 and v16 will fix bugs and add any missing content that should have been added to chapter 1.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes