grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
So many people talking about the sharing seem to have missed where the triggers for her sharing came from..

there are 2 options that open up the sharing route in the game currently 1 with the father at the beach and 1 with martin in the office, this clearly leads me to believe that MMF content is intended however optional.

Personally I dont consider MFF to be sharing really, it may be me objectifying women in these games to being holes for MC's dick or maybe its the wannabe harem king in me that dosent mind if other women are involved but i only consider it sharing if someone else is putting their dick in my woman/women with MC's "consent"

Reactions: Dolphin3000

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
hey, if she needs glasses, what kind of father are you not to buy them?
isnt this a contradiction to your earlier post? shouldnt it be " If she needs glasses, what kind of father are you not to ask someone else to buy them for her?"

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I'm all for sharing D and Elena. It seemed early on like this was one of the 2 major paths. But now Elena is not a top 2 love interest or something..... personally I want Daughter / Elena / Jennifer harem time... More is better but those are my top 3

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
There are a couple of ways that 'existing saves' could be rescued, but of course that would require an additional time investment to code the start of the new day in such a way that you'd be 'brought up to speed' if you were missing new variables from previous events that may have been modified or added. It could be as simple as 'so, on Day 5, while with this person, do you choose A or B?' or if you wanted to get fancy, you could flash back to the 'revised scene' and play through it again without having to replay all of the other events that aren't significantly affected by that scene.

So it can be done, Mr Dots simply chooses not to bother.

And FYI, making people play through the whole game yet again is NOT a good thing. And IMHO it's somewhat rude to people that have been following this game through so many iterations to expect them to have to start from the beginning, AGAIN...
Well I doubt there are many people like me that play the game from sep 2016.And BTW I have no problems to start over.He anyway makes changes in each version of the game adding or removing options and scenes.I wish more devs do that-so many games need reworking.If you have 0.0.1 and 0.0.2 you will see how different they are.

Last edited:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
it should be Georgina and D for a harem ending. no Elena no Jennifer; maybe some Olivia and definitely Margo for some side bang.

all of this to come in Chapter 3 v0.15, 3 years from now!

Reactions: lyfsavor

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
I'm all for sharing D and Elena. It seemed early on like this was one of the 2 major paths. But now Elena is not a top 2 love interest or something..... personally I want Daughter / Elena / Jennifer harem time... More is better but those are my top 3
HOW DARE YOU LEAVE GEORGINA OUT!.. lol

Reactions: Herapa

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
isnt this a contradiction to your earlier post? shouldnt it be " If she needs glasses, what kind of father are you not to ask someone else to buy them for her?"
she wouldn´t be very thankful towards me and my goals if someone other than me buys them, right?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Personally I dont consider MFF to be sharing really, it may be me objectifying women in these games to being holes for MC's dick or maybe its the wannabe harem king in me that dosent mind if other women are involved but i only consider it sharing if someone else is putting their dick in my woman/women with MC's "consent"
Same. Women in erotic games are treated as a property of MC. It doesn't feel like they can share MC.
Wouldn't mind some MMF or even non-MC/F.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
it should be Georgina and D for a harem ending. no Elena no Jennifer; maybe some Olivia and definitely Margo for some side bang.

all of this to come in Chapter 3 v0.15, 3 years from now!
I can definitley see chap 3 being about setting up the harem route. i imagine chap 2 will be about rescuing your daughter from M and B whisking her back to your town and then figuring things out

Reactions: darkmine

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
she wouldn´t be very thankful towards me and my goals if someone other than me buys them, right?
exactly my point, you were mentioning that getting someone else to teach her was like being a father buying glasses for his daughter. if someone else is teaching her to fuck what does she need you for?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
half of the updates in Chapter 2 might just be an internal struggle with D as she gets back with her useless BF and has the ex wife poison her thoughts. I hope that's not the case and we don't have to wait a half a year to resume corrupting her and getting those petals blackened.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Same. Women in erotic games are treated as a property of MC. It doesn't feel like they can share MC.
Wouldn't mind some MMF or even non-MC/F.
I was not saying that to say that i wish for the sharing, i was just commenting on people talking about "sharing" d with georgina or elena and how that didnt feel like sharing to me. as completionist as i am nobody fucks my women lol

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I was not saying that to say that i wish for the sharing, i was just commenting on people talking about "sharing" d with georgina or elena and how that didnt feel like sharing to me. as completionist as i am nobody fucks my women lol
Yeah I get that. and I do agree with you on that regard. Sharing seems weird when it's not MC who is sharing

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So many people talking about the sharing seem to have missed where the triggers for her sharing came from..

there are 2 options that open up the sharing route in the game currently 1 with the father at the beach and 1 with martin in the office, this clearly leads me to believe that MMF content is intended however optional.

If the father dies then the daughter can be the front. I can see this working but I don't want to have to shack up with the father at all for he will want sex with his daughter and I am not into that.

Yep can't leave out Jennifer.
Elena and Jennifer would make a great cover story.

Reactions: grev

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
half of the updates in Chapter 2 might just be an internal struggle with D as she gets back with her useless BF and has the ex wife poison her thoughts. I hope that's not the case and we don't have to wait a half a year to resume corrupting her and getting those petals blackened.
while i can see the potential for that I find it unlikely. perhaps the first half is you over there putting together ways to save the daugher and bring her back home

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes