Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
But I thought her so many things... I strengthened her resolve and made her confident... she would never be dragged into something so degraded as you imply... :D

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
But I thought her so many things... I strengthened her resolve and made her confident... she would never be dragged into something so degraded as you imply... :D
Could you clarify what you mean here? also to help things along try and use the reply button i have about 3 discussions on the go and its a bit hard to keep track lol

Reactions: a1fox3

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
LEAVE HOLLYWOOD OUT OF THIS!

while that would be funny as hell. I don't think they are going to rush her from the plane to an altar. M doesn't know you are about to hop a plane right behind them. something similar is going to happen though i bet. though for a twist id like to see the BF end up being gay or something
.. or maybe at least uninterested in such a merrage as D

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Brad and M are banging on the side and D doesn't know it yet. there might be some sleuthing involved by F to expose this conspiracy and when D finds out she is ready to leave that life behind and focus on getting corrupted by F.

I have faith in the writing team so it'll be interesting to see how D is finagled from M's grasp. there just might be a great deal of let down at least initially in terms of naughty bits when trying to win back D from M's claws.

sorry if I'm seemingly repeating myself I am not a morning person! :pensive:

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
I agree with the sentiment, but come on hijacking a plane will take you away from D

also Brad dosent have sexual thoughts about her (at least not that we know yet) but he and M are using her to set her up with that rich boy so that Brads company dosent fail.

..it was about this :)

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017

..it was about this :)
what was i implying? an arranged marriage isnt degraded.. maybe old fashioned

Oct 9, 2017
LEAVE HOLLYWOOD OUT OF THIS!

while that would be funny as hell. I don't think they are going to rush her from the plane to an altar. M doesn't know you are about to hop a plane right behind them. something similar is going to happen though i bet. though for a twist id like to see the BF end up being gay or something
Ahahah like the Guy plot maybe Brad and (whats the name of the other guy ?? ahahha ) are .... ... . you know .... ahah :D :D

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Brad and M are banging on the side and D doesn't know it yet. there might be some sleuthing involved by F to expose this conspiracy and when D finds out she is ready to leave that life behind and focus on getting corrupted by F.

I have faith in the writing team so it'll be interesting to see how D is finagled from M's grasp. there just might be a great deal of let down at least initially in terms of naughty bits when trying to win back D from M's claws.

You're excused, but Brad and Mom are the reason F and M divorced, so she knows they bang (not on the side), she knows even that Brad is the reason for the divorce... Dad told her

Reactions: grev

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
We may all be fooled and Elena with steal away with the D and come back to the F in a few days.:rolleyes:
I actually like this. i mean F dosent know where they live really whats he going to do when he gets there. i see something like this

Father lands in D's hometown gets to a motel and starts his hunt
Meanwhile E susses out whats going on steals money from her rich dad and takes D back to F's Home but he isnt there.
(broken phone prevents contact for reasons)
more lucas nonsense

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

I thought Brad was married to mom now!

Reactions: grev and Herapa

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I actually like this. i mean F dosent know where they live really whats he going to do when he gets there. i see something like this

Meanwhile E susses out whats going on steals money from her rich dad and takes D back to F's Home but he isnt there.
more lucas nonsense
Lucas is in jail and will be gone for a long time.

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017

more lucas nonsense
Talking about twists in plot... I believe they live in their old house tho... but this would be really too much of a twist, it could break something (twisting like that) :D

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Ok looks like we need a relationship break down as its all convoluted now

Mom and Father split up because Mom cheated on Father with Brad
Mom told D that father was unfaithful
Father told D he was never unfaithful

Brad want's D to marry her BF to save his Company? and Mom is on board which is why she wants D back home

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes