Oct 9, 2017
I actually like this. i mean F dosent know where they live really whats he going to do when he gets there. i see something like this

Father lands in D's hometown gets to a motel and starts his hunt
Meanwhile E susses out whats going on steals money from her rich dad and takes D back to F's Home but he isnt there.
(broken phone prevents contact for reasons)
more lucas nonsense

well F already know about Brad so his basically know where they are now and whats the address or the daughter give her the address :/

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
well F already know about Brad so his basically know where they are now and whats the address or the daughter give her the address :/
If you broke up a marriage to be with a woman would you want to continue living in the house that marriage built? them moving to brads house is not unlikely or getting an entirely new house

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
They move and the F told D he did not know where she was or he would have tried to visit.

Reactions: grev

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
If you broke up a marriage to be with a woman would you want to continue living in the house that marriage built? them moving to brads house is not unlikely or getting an entirely new house
She's a bitch (mom) and of course they stay in the same house... Brad was banging her and used her (while she was married to F) I doubt he had the dignity to buy a new house for his "new family"...

Oct 9, 2017
Ok looks like we need a relationship break down as its all convoluted now

Mom and Father split up because Mom cheated on Father with Brad
Mom told D that father was unfaithful
Father told D he was never unfaithful

Brad want's D to marry her BF to save his Company? and Mom is on board which is why she wants D back home

thats the whole story board from what I read and what's gonna happen but F doesn't know that D's BF was the son of the company of Brad.. but later D was force to have a Relationship so it a GOLD DIGGER Mom "W(o)W"

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
In this current of thoughts... all game Frank was silent... we don't even know what his personality is... talking of twisting plots and stuff... he could turn out to be bigger degenerate than Mr. @grev (doubtful... but possible) :D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
thats the whole story board from what I read and what's gonna happen but F doesn't know that D's BF was the son of the company of Brad.. but later D was force to have a Relationship so it a GOLD DIGGER Mom "W(o)W"
Ok I just have to put a stop to this.

Mom is married to Brad and they moved from the town that F and mom use to live in, Brad to save his company got with mom to have D marry Frank becasue Frank's dad owns a business that will save Brads business and make them a whole lot of money.

Reactions: 000000

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017

Mom is married to Brad and they moved from the town that F and mom use to live in, Brad to save his company got with mom to have D marry Frank becasue Frank's dad owns a business that will save Brads business and make them a whole lot of money.
No disrespect sir, but you sound so sure they moved... why? It never was mentioned... or was it?

Oct 9, 2017

well i never really remmber about the Brad and Frank's story i just focus on F and D's progress Lol .. :D :D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No disrespect sir, but you sound so sure they moved... why? It never was mentioned... or was it?
Yes it was mentioned and once you start playing v14 you will see it because it was very early in the game.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes