grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Grrr... stop ruining the happy story, man... seriously :D
stop trying to quash the conversation :p and leave my fox alone lol being in such a hurry for the happy end negates the investment of emotions required for great pay off. kind of like the difference between being a sex god or a two pump chump

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there not any other phones on the airplane?
Hi StarWarrior I was wondering when you would show up.:heartcoveredeyes:

We don't know if there are, and once again DANG IT for slow days and so many to go.

Reactions: grev

Tekkenfighter

Jul 24, 2017
Wasn't this Update come out on October 20 ?
The release date von Patreon is now Version 0.14: October 22, 2017

Did something happened or am I just stupid? XD

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Ok I just have to put a stop to this.

Mom is married to Brad and they moved from the town that F and mom use to live in, Brad to save his company got with mom to have D marry Frank becasue Frank's dad owns a business that will save Brads business and make them a whole lot of money.
This game is beginning to sound like a cheesy soap opera XD!!!

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Hi StarWarrior I was wondering when you would show up.:heartcoveredeyes:

We don't know if there are, and once again DANG IT for slow days and so many to go.
Sup babe:kissingheart: I was eating dinner. And when i got back its like 100 new replys in here.. damn you guys so busy.
I mean.. did someone rob all the passengers of their phones? Also im sure that if Elena and D would tell the flight attendants they got kidnapped, something would go down.

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Wasn't this Update come out on October 20 ?
The release date von Patreon is now Version 0.14: October 22, 2017

Did something happened or am I just stupid? XD
Something happened... either check on Mr. Dot's Patreon page or in discord here on f95...

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Sup babe:kissingheart: I was eating dinner. And when i got back its like 100 new replys in here.. damn you guys so busy.
I mean.. did someone rob all the passengers of their phones? Also im sure that if Elena and D would tell the flight attendants they got kidnapped, something would go down.
they dont know they are kidnapped .. as it stands D and E thing everything is fine and F is ok with everything thanks to M's Lies

Reactions: a1fox3

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Rachel being D's mom... I doubt anyone would believe them that they are kidnapped... otherwise something would go down for sure :)

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Rachel being D's mom... I doubt anyone would believe them that they are kidnapped... otherwise something would go down for sure :)
Parents kidnapping their children is hardly anything new. It could force the plane to land and the cops would start asking questions. And then they would call the dad. Who would say something like. Yeah, that old fart of a woman stole my guurl! i mean my daughter!

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Parents kidnapping their children is hardly anything new. It could force the plane to land and the cops would start asking questions. And then they would call the dad. Who would say something like. Yeah, that old fart of a woman stole my guurl! i mean my daughter!
As i said earlier, D and E are under the impression that this is just a quick trip home and soon they will be back with F

Reactions: Herapa and a1fox3
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes