StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
As i said earlier, D and E are under the impression that this is just a quick trip home and soon they will be back with F
Well that's just cause they on the ground. when they get up in the air they get much fresher air and oxygen to their brain. And then they understand they got shafted into some sneaky plot.
Damn guys you are on rampage today lol :p:cool:
Now get me Georgina :p
Sure.. she is just getting dressed. I send her over, should be there soon.

Reactions: a1fox3

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
As i said earlier, D and E are under the impression that this is just a quick trip home and soon they will be back with F
You said it... they are... and I assume that nothing would happen on plane... the next update wouldn't involve them much too, I think

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Well that's just cause they on the ground. when they get up in the air they get much fresher air and oxygen to their brain. And then they understand they got shafted into some sneaky plot.

I doubt they would get more oxygen when they fly, because it's less upper you get in the atmo :D

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hahah... it's not rampage YET, but it's going to be... if you continue demanding Georgina only for yourself :p
Sorry do dont share the women unless you got nice pussy to add to it :p

I can not remember but does Georgina suspects anything between F and D?
Yes she does when you do photo shoot with her got suspicions but shes fine with it as long as she can get part of it :)

Reactions: Herapa

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Parents kidnapping their children is hardly anything new. It could force the plane to land and the cops would start asking questions. And then they would call the dad. Who would say something like. Yeah, that old fart of a woman stole my guurl! i mean my daughter!
Only that isn't kidnapping. She is 18, therefore an adult and also went willingly with her mom. And even if she were a minor they wouldn't call him. As far as I understood Rachel had complete custody for D in the past.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry do dont share the women unless you got nice pussy to add to it :p

Yes she does when you do photo shoot with her got suspicions but shes fine with it as long as she can get part of it :)
i dont think so but there have been a couple comments from her indicating she like D too
I will pay more attention to that in v14 when it comes out.

Reactions: Herapa and grev

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Only that isn't kidnapping. She is 18, therefore an adult and also went willingly with her mom. And even if she were a minor they wouldn't call him. As far as I understood Rachel had complete custody for D in the past.
True tho parents have been accused of kidnap before irl, and that was deception what Rachel -> i didn't like it not one bit.

Reactions: Herapa

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
all i see is a weirdo that keeps forum members locked in the basment and on leashes. had their own personal futas and is a sheer delight to converse with about perverted games
Tho Sarah's sniper is really something you shouldn't ignore...

3.80 star(s) 330 Votes