grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Don't want to burst any bubbles... but in their country there might be someone that was not mentioned in previous releases and has to play a major role in the future...
entirely plausible and would depend on how long they spend in D's Country in chap 2. though it might be hard to justify

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
This whole waiting business is killing me... I can't even begin to imagine what it would be like tomorrow... and the day after... :cryingface:

Dasati

May 30, 2017
It might be added, if im remembering correctly theres several points in the walkthrough where you can earn BDSM points. Like alot of stuff though it'll probably be optional.

Reactions: Herapa

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
But she's a star...
I see what you did there..
Well I suppose there are basements and leashes in their country...
likes this.
while I imagine thats is a nod to @StarWarrior it made me think, despite how much I enjoy BDSM content, i would hate to see it in this game
I might remember this wrong, but is there not BDSM points in this game you can get? like the ass-tits points?
Also i'm not a major fan of BDSM stuff. *cough*

Reactions: Herapa and grev

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
It might be added, if im remembering correctly theres several points in the walkthrough where you can earn BDSM points. Like alot of stuff though it'll probably be optional.
Yeah, there are... and it probably be optional, like all the stuff so far in this game... that's what makes it good (if not perfect), everything is optional and for all tastes as well :) As a good game needs to be enjoyable for more people :)

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017

likes this.

I might remember this wrong, but is there not BDSM points in this game you can get? like the ass-tits points?
there are points you can get but it dosent mean they will lead to BDSM

and Bull Shit you arent a fan

Reactions: a1fox3 and Herapa

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
All these questions are making me want to replay right now but i have to abstain untill v14.. grrr
Tho I started yesterday (the replay thing)... I don't want to continue it right now... I can't... *pushing thoughts of replaying DmD in the back of the mind*

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017

likes this.

Now, now... the fact that you see ONLY the things you want to see... doesn't mean I did anything

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
That they are @StarWarrior got basement ready for you if you want to drop by on coffee :p:cool:.
So bout Georgina ;).
Yes.. so bout Georgina.. we need pictures!
there are points you can get but it dosent mean they will lead to BDSM

and Bull Shit you arent a fan
Thats like saying the Ass/Tits/Mouth and exhibition points are not going to go anywhere. And i remember we got a post about the exhibition thing at the ferris wheel. That if you have enough exhibition points she flashes her tits.

Reactions: grev and Herapa
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes