Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
I read somewhere this morning that whatever happens with his Patreon for now, MrDots says he will send the link friday night (tonight). Maybe only to a few top Patrons, or maybe things have changed since this morning, I don't know...
I hope there would be someone who could upload it *wishful thinking*

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
especially bc we don't want to put at risk our uploaders, when only a handful of people received the link

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Don't ask for what not out. We'll upload the games like every other month when it's out and we got the file, we don't just get the files and hide for week :p
I really hope you wouldn't hide it :D

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
I really don't understand why patronizing adults over the content of adult games with legal age characters.
It's beyond every form of censorship before, anywhere.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Patreon putting a damper on my fapping schedule with all their bullshit :FeelsBadMan:
I really don't understand why patronizing adults over the content of adult games with legal age characters.
Please take this here:
And not talk about it in the game threads.

Reactions: grev

Dasati

May 30, 2017
I read somewhere this morning that whatever happens with his Patreon for now, MrDots says he will send the link friday night (tonight). Maybe only to a few top Patrons, or maybe things have changed since this morning, I don't know...
I don't think so, i'm a patron of Mr Dots and the last he communicated was the release will be on 22nd. Just double checked the tiers and he doesn't do an early access for top tier patrons like some other devs do. He might surprise us with an early release, I'm just saying he hasn't said that he would.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't think so, i'm a patron of Mr Dots and the last he communicated was the release will be on 22nd. Just double checked the tiers and he doesn't do an early access for top tier patrons like some other devs do. He might surprise us with an early release, I'm just saying he hasn't said that he would.
Only if the Patreon site was still down would he have done it by PM.

So lets get back to seeing what you gave F and D names are.

F = Max
D = Lisa

Now come on and don't bury this again and not answer.:happyblush

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Only if the Patreon site was still down would he have done it by PM.

So lets get back to seeing what you gave F and D names are.

F = Max
D = Lisa

Now come on and don't bury this again and not answer.:happyblush
The last communication he made was a patreon post saying the update would be delayed 2 days and "I want to be sure that I can send you the new content via PM without getting banned."

But anyway back on topic, for me

F = Scott
D = Denise.

Don't know why specifically i just like the name Denise.

Reactions: a1fox3

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
F BigD
D TightPussy
pretty much all games get these names,,
+ WetPussy for side girl
+WellWornPussy for mom/wife
and so on.....

Reactions: a1fox3

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Read. Just read something to broaden your horizons and you'll find that this is nothing to do with censorship. Book burning and dragging people into the street that are speaking out, that's censorship.

...Oh and to stay on topic.

F = BigDaddy
D = Princess

Reactions: Pantisocrat
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes