grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Please Keep the thread on topic, we do not need mods coming in here to get angry anymore. Thank you

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
insults? where?
just a piece of fact in that line, just so you know when you spit something, make sure you know atleast something about that matter.
The smartass remark was the insult, it's in the first line I quoted. I don't "spit", I utter and I write, camels spit. And I know what "censorship" means and it's not to "restrict something", it's to suppress expression and ideas and not just ask people to adhere to the T&C's otherwise they can't operate in a private market place.

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
lets chill the Hell out snapping at people helps no one their stuff going on with Patreon that is beyond our control.If MR Dots puts out an update all well and good if he doesn't we know why.It is senseless snapping at people when everything going on is out of your control

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
lets chill the Hell out snapping at people helps no one their stuff going on with Patreon that is beyond our control.If MR Dots puts out an update all well and good if he doesn't we know why.It is senseless snapping at people when everything going on is out of your control
will ask once again that you take a time out as this serves no purpose other than filling the thread with crap and i will pass over to the mods if it carries on. i love this game but what will be will be and we have no sway over descions that are made by others

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Man I am going to take about 4 days to try and get as far in v14 as I can trying to hit all the new side quest that will come in.
I really want to know what Elena will say after sex with F.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Man I am going to take about 4 days to try and get as far in v14 as I can trying to hit all the new side quest that will come in.
I really want to know what Elena will say after sex with F.
probably something along the lines of... damn i needed that, play your cards right and maybe you can get some more of this im more interested in the gossip between elena and j afterwards

Reactions: a1fox3

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Passed on Elena but Georgina now that a fine piece of fapping material
so night is in the boat with me and star. fox you are going to need to recruit some more rowers or you will be left behind.

(though personally id like the option to have them all)

Reactions: a1fox3

Dasati

May 30, 2017
he quoted himself to reiterate his point. it makes less sense now that the other posts have been removed... back on topic now
Ah i see, i hadn't seen the posts in between so it just looked really weird to me heh. On topic, i tend to do two playthroughs of the game, one thats pure daughter focus, and the other F is a man whore who chases every girl he sees.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Ah i see, i hadn't seen the posts in between so it just looked really weird to me heh. On topic, i tend to do two playthroughs of the game, one thats pure daughter focus, and the other F is a man whore who chases every girl he sees.
you might need to have 3 or 4 for the next update.. you will have job choices now and you can man whore with either G or E but not all the way with both i dont think

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
you might need to have 3 or 4 for the next update.. you will have job choices now and you can man whore with either G or E but not all the way with both i dont think
We will have to wait and see, I'm all for all of them but if there is a choice for me it will be Elena.
Elena is in 2nd place to Lisa in BB.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
We will have to wait and see, I'm all for all of them but if there is a choice for me it will be Elena.
Elena is in 2nd place to Lisa in BB.
god you are delirious.. must be time to go back to @StarWarrior 's basment.. if E is second to Lisa for you where does that put D and G?

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Elana bit flat for my taste i prefer curvy so would prefer Daughter and Georgina if my boat sinks and think of the extra boiyance

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes