Cheryl

Aug 4, 2017
Dunno, maybe you're right... I reckon it won't be anytime soon tho, release wise... the game is more about the conflicted feelings of the chars, rather than the actual act of incest... it's a rear treasure as games go. :) I won't be surprised if the actual incest act is the end of the game...
I sort of agree. I think that she will explore her own body first, then build up and just think of Daddy....then the first time will be amazing. Maybe flash forward a few years...living and loving together on the beach. Having the most amazing and loving complete sex. ...... yeah....I can't wait.

Reactions: Herapa

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Only if the Patreon site was still down would he have done it by PM.

So lets get back to seeing what you gave F and D names are.

F = Max
D = Lisa

Now come on and don't bury this again and not answer.:happyblush
F = Jack (I always name the male MCs Jack)
D = Kelly (I almost always name the daughter Kelly; only in rare cases she will be named Fiona)

If we could name the Mom she would be called Heather.

so night is in the boat with me and star. fox you are going to need to recruit some more rowers or you will be left behind.

(though personally id like the option to have them all)
Who needs Georgina when you have a constantly horny, young and bisexual girl like Elena begging to get fucked? Yes, she is damn flat but I don't care. Elena is awesome!

D is like 5th or 6th because I do not like large breast, A cups I like the most but Lisa's tits fit her to a tee.
Georgina is next in line after D.
Exactly my opinion! I only don't care about Georgina at all. Olivia or Margo are way hotter in my opinion.

Reactions: CommanderOlympus

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
F = Jack (I always name the male MCs Jack)
D = Kelly (I almost always name the daughter Kelly; only in rare cases she will be named Fiona)

If we could name the Mom she would be called Heather.

Who needs Georgina when you have a constantly horny, young and bisexual girl like Elena begging to get fucked? Yes, she is damn flat but I don't care. Elena is awesome!

Exactly my opinion! I only don't care about Georgina at all. Olivia or Margo are way hotter in my opinion.
well there are allusions to G being bi. and even if you are with G nothing stopping you from seeing E on the side.. i just dont see anything long lasting with a constant horn dog like E..

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
well there are allusions to G being bi. and even if you are with G nothing stopping you from seeing E on the side.. i just dont see anything long lasting with a constant horn dog like E..
Sorry, I never said anything about Georgina being bi.

You may be right about Elena. However it doesn't need to be long lasting. Just enjoy it while it lasts. That's my opinion. Also girls like her will eventually settle down at some point.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Is there any post about 0.14 early pics ? like 0.13 in op

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Only image I saw was Elena holding a condom. Not even sure where I saw that. And I think there's only one post with previews, from oct 3rd.
You saw it on Mr.Dot's page on a certain site and there was an Olivia pic as well, but that's all, not too much pics for v.14 :D

Chris_F

Apr 27, 2017
Dad is named after me -> Chris (yes, I´m her daddy :evilsmile:)
IMO it kind of makes the POV experience a hell of a lot spicier!

And ever since I played "The last of us" and experienced the way the game makes you care more and more for "your" little girl, every protégé in these games gets the name Ellie :)
In my brain this name is kind of hard-wired to the emotions I hand when playing "The last of us"...

Reactions: a1fox3 and Herapa

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Dad is named after me -> Chris (yes, I´m her daddy :evilsmile:)
IMO it kind of makes the POV experience a hell of a lot spicier!

And ever since I played "The last of us" and experienced the way the game makes you care more and more for "your" little girl, every protégé in these games gets the name Ellie :)
In my brain this name is kind of hard-wired to the emotions I hand when playing "The last of us"...
OT: So is it good... "The last of us"? I have it prepped on the PS4 for a long time and never found time to play it. I'm not good shooter with game pad, is there assist for targeting?

Dasati

May 30, 2017
OT: So is it good... "The last of us"? I have it prepped on the PS4 for a long time and never found time to play it. I'm not good shooter with game pad, is there assist for targeting?
I really wanted to play that, but got problems with my hands which means i can't physically use playstation controller :(

Dasati

May 30, 2017
The 2 messages to patrons and last patreon post from Mr Dot's were both late night/early morning my time (like 11:30pm or 3:30am), its now 12:40pm here so wherever Mr Dots is its probably middle of the night and hes fast asleep. In the past his releases have been like 8-9:00pm my time, those were on a Friday though and he has said they'd be at the end of a working day. If he does do an early release it'd probably be in the next couple hours, otherwise it'll be tomorrow.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes