Dasati

May 30, 2017
Personally I'm going to read the changelog with care. I know past saves won't work with this update but I'm curious if this updates saves will work with the next ones. Also mr dots said whilst he was hopeful to get the new content for chapter 1 all in one update it might take two. In which case I'm not thrilled by the idea of doing a playthrough on one path, then finding out next month something new has been added to midway thru that path and i have to go back.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
god you are delirious.. must be time to go back to @StarWarrior 's basment.. if E is second to Lisa for you where does that put D and G?
D is like 5th or 6th because I do not like large breast, A cups I like the most but Lisa's tits fit her to a tee.

Elana bit flat for my taste i prefer curvy so would prefer Daughter and Georgina if my boat sinks and think of the extra boiyance
Georgina is next in line after D.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Personally I'm going to read the changelog with care. I know past saves won't work with this update but I'm curious if this updates saves will work with the next ones. Also mr dots said whilst he was hopeful to get the new content for chapter 1 all in one update it might take two. In which case I'm not thrilled by the idea of doing a playthrough on one path, then finding out next month something new has been added to midway thru that path and i have to go back.
as i understand it. this update is the one that goes and fixes up the old content so the next one shouldnt mess with saves from 14

Reactions: a1fox3

Dasati

May 30, 2017
I'm fairly sure when he broached the idea of filling in old content he talked about how since he has a team now he hoped to get it all in one update. I don't recall if he said that it definitely would be all in one update so we'll see.

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
so night is in the boat with me and star. fox you are going to need to recruit some more rowers or you will be left behind.
ill just float in on the plump bo0som Of Georgina and Daughter.slow and steady wins the race

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So here is the list so far at this time with 3 of them from DMD.
My list of girls.

1. Lisa from BB.
2. Elena from DMD.
3. Ada from Prental Love. Only played this 1 time and waiting on the next update and her sister may become 6th.
4. Mia from View of the Family.
5. D form DMD
6. Georgina from DMD, but this one can change and move down to 7th.

Oct 9, 2017
That was discussed in extend, staff is tired of and thread was created somewhere.

Also there is no sister in this game tho wouldn't mind twin Georgina or D double D hmmm.
maybe he was talking about Parental love :noexpression: ahhaha :test::test::test2:

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes