Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
It will be Sunday i suppose.

We are in a spam/double posting fever XD
I may have an e-mail on a certain site, that may imply that I might get a certain game on Friday (which is today).. so I was wondering... as I can't upload and reading the tread about uploading got me more confused than I was (if that's even possible).. is there gonna be upload, you know. :D

Reactions: dav121

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
People need to find a better place without prude Americans trying to dictate what people can and can't create. Its not even fucking real, its 2D/3D Art! Its not like people paying projects to see some random dude fuck his sister and record it...

The reason lot of people play these Games is because you fucking can impregnate your Sister in these Games - something you really can't or want to do in Real Life.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
People need to find a better place without prude Americans trying to dictate what people can and can't create. Its not even fucking real, its 2D/3D Art! Its not like people paying projects to see some random dude fuck his sister and record it...

The reason lot of people play these Games is because you fucking can impregnate your Sister in these Games - something you really can't or want to do in Real Life.
Chill dude, what brought this on?
Has DMD been banned or what?

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017

If you want to talk about what Patreon thinks about this game and stuff go here.

The mods don't want any of that talk in the game threads.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

That was discussed in extend, staff is tired of and thread was created somewhere.

Also there is no sister in this game tho wouldn't mind twin Georgina or D double D hmmm.

Reactions: a1fox3 and Herapa

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
That was discussed in extend, staff is tired of and thread was created somewhere.

Also there is no sister in this game tho wouldn't mind twin Georgina or D double D hmmm.
Oh god.. Georgina x2?! I dont think i can handle twins!
Georgina is fantastic, I'll give her that (if not more), but you two seem really obsessed with her... I'm starting to be scared about you (mental) health... :D

Reactions: Versidius

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Oh god.. Georgina x2?! I dont think i can handle twins!
Not to worry they would handle you :)

Georgina is fantastic, I'll give her that (if not more), but you two seem really obsessed with her... I'm starting to be scared about you (mental) health... :D
Well everyone cant be obsessed with D she got enough competition as it is.

I am sure if we get to asylum they got wi fi there and all those pills for better dreams ;):p:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: a1fox3 and Herapa

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I read somewhere this morning that whatever happens with his Patreon for now, MrDots says he will send the link friday night (tonight). Maybe only to a few top Patrons, or maybe things have changed since this morning, I don't know...

Reactions: Herapa
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes