Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
all i see is a weirdo that keeps forum members locked in the basment and on leashes. had their own personal futas and is a sheer delight to converse with about perverted games
Not to mention the time bomb in that basement you refer to...

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I did like the ending. It was a nice cliffhanger. I'm looking forward to chapter two.
Yeah so do i gona take a while 2/3 more months till he start writing it and its finished. And 2 months till revision is done so will be easier to wait last month on new chapt :).

Reactions: Herapa

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
I did like the ending. It was a nice cliffhanger. I'm looking forward to chapter two.
Too bad it's not coming soon... as I understand it... there might not be story development and just patches to the existing one... hope I'm wrong tho...

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
I am still sad that there isn't a whole lot of love for Coco here. i know she just has a bit part but there are soo many possibilities with her

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Too bad it's not coming soon... as I understand it... there might not be story development and just patches to the existing one... hope I'm wrong tho...
Unfortunately you are not wrong. I'm glad I am an extremely patient person.

I am still sad that there isn't a whole lot of love for Coco here. i know she just has a bit part but there are soo many possibilities with her
I'd like F & D to visit a concert of Coco in chapter two or three and things get naughty backstage afterwards.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
if i am not mistaken there is still 2 more story development patches planned for this chapter before the next chapter. 14 is focusing on some previous content but i think it will still continue the story.. anyone confirm?

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Koko* you mean... and yes it would be great to see her again... becoming friends with D and F. But she's a star... and unless they go to her... I don't see anything happen... tho they have e-mail exchange with D... so who knows (plot twist)

Reactions: grev

Juicer69

Aug 31, 2017
Now for a twist. The reason Frank hasn't bothered contacting D is because secretly he and Brad are lovers. Wouldn't that get right up bitchy Rachel's nose?

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Koko* you mean... and yes it would be great to see her again... becoming friends with D and F. But she's a star... and unless they go to her... I don't see anything happen... tho they have e-mail exchange with D... so who knows (plot twist)
well D E and J all love her so maybe she Visits the 4 of you from time to time

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Unfortunately you are not wrong. I'm glad I am an extremely patient person.
I'm glad for you... that you're patient and all... I'm not... my heart is hurting knowing that I would be away from my little princess... for sooooo long :(

Reactions: a1fox3

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Now for a twist. The reason Frank hasn't bothered contacting D is because secretly he and Brad are lovers. Wouldn't that get right up bitchy Rachel's nose?
this was mentioned earlier, though its unlikely considering that M and B are actually lovers

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
if i am not mistaken there is still 2 more story development patches planned for this chapter before the next chapter. 14 is focusing on some previous content but i think it will still continue the story.. anyone confirm?
D story will not continue until chap 2. v14 chap 1 is to fix a lot of loopholes and fix typo's and add more content to chap 1. IE Elena will now have a condom on her with F and her are in the restroom. ( I use this because it is posted on Patreon) and I don't want to spoil anything if I have supposition on other things added for I do not know.

Reactions: Herapa and grev

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
you can be married without being lovers i mean thats Mom and Brads intention for D and Frank. so i chose to go with lovers to squash the idea that brad reciprocated.. its still possible that frank has the hots for brad though

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Don't want to burst any bubbles... but in their country there might be someone that was not mentioned in previous releases and has to play a major role in the future...

Reactions: grev

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
D story will not continue until chap 2. v14 chap 1 is to fix a lot of loopholes and fix typo's and add more content to chap 1. IE Elena will now have a condom on her with F and her are in the restroom. ( I use this because it is posted on Patreon) and I don't want to spoil anything if I have supposition on other things added for I do not know.
Ahh ok.. thanks for the clarification

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes