Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Yes it was mentioned and once you start playing v14 you will see it because it was very early in the game.
The worst thing that could have happened is that they moved to Brad's house... which F should know about no doubt...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
She's a bitch (mom) and of course they stay in the same house... Brad was banging her and used her (while she was married to F) I doubt he had the dignity to buy a new house for his "new family"...
I was refering to this post about your opinion and very early in the game F told D that mom moved away and he did not know where to or he would have visited D.

No disrespect sir, but you sound so sure they moved... why? It never was mentioned... or was it?
Very early in the game F told D he would have visited but he did not know where they moved to

But we are speculating what would happen next... for the last hour or so...
Your was not speculating but was saying they stayed in the same house and that was not true.

Reactions: grev

BigBenne

Sep 17, 2017
haha... I don't mind sharing her with Georgina, actually I feel it's the right thing to do... a gorgeous super model step mom and super model daughter <3
Wouldn't mind to share her with Elena either... :angel::heartcoveredeyes:

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
No disrespect sir, but you sound so sure they moved... why? It never was mentioned... or was it?
in the opening scenes of the game you explain to your daughter that you are sorry you didnt call or visit cause the number changed and they had moved

Reactions: a1fox3

Dasati

May 30, 2017
I think mom was lying when at the end of 0.13 she told Elena that E's dad wanted her to come home. As soon as Elena gets home and finds either her dad not there or with no idea what shes talking about she'll figure things out. D already told her that mom and Brad are pushing her on Frank arranged marriage style. Once Elena figures things out she'll tell D and there'll be a big confrontation.

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
in the opening scenes of the game you explain to your daughter that you are sorry you didnt call or visit cause the number changed and they had moved
Just ran the game for the same reason, to check, and F said that they (mom, D and Brad) left the country... and the changed phone number is during the beach vacation... damn... F REALLY doesn't know where to search for them... but at least he has Elena's phone number and things would het easier with her around...

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
I think mom was lying when at the end of 0.13 she told Elena that E's dad wanted her to come home. As soon as Elena gets home and finds either her dad not there or with no idea what shes talking about she'll figure things out. D already told her that mom and Brad are pushing her on Frank arranged marriage style. Once Elena figures things out she'll tell D and there'll be a big confrontation.
I'm still not sold on how much Elena is invested in D's future its made clear a couple of times that Elena puts herself first.. she might just see this as an opportunity to have F all to herself

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Just ran the game for the same reason, to check, and F said that they (mom, D and Brad) left the country... and the changed phone number is during the beach vacation... damn... F REALLY doesn't know where to search for them... but at least he has Elena's phone number and things would het easier with her around...
He might, she likely gave him some info when they were arranging her original visit to begin with. Would certainly need to give him some info to prove she is his daughter.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There is no thinking about she did lye about it.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
he may have the phone numbers but man that phone is in rough shape. luggage can get lost in flight any number of hindrances could happen

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
I'm still not sold on how much Elena is invested in D's future its made clear a couple of times that Elena puts herself first.. she might just see this as an opportunity to have F all to herself
As much as you want to twist the plot, sir, Elena stated not once that she wants to squeeze D's "puppies" and she's intending to get her in bed... Tho true she likes F... I doubt she would stab D in the back, that means that F would hate her for life... and she definitely doesn't want that :D

Reactions: a1fox3 and grev

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Well don't forget D isn't the same timid, easily controlled/manipulated little girl she was at the beginning of the game. F has done alot to build her confidence and strength of charachter up. True once shes away from F she might revert back to being controlled by her mom, but i feel its more likely she'll put up a struggle once she discovers her moms lies.

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
he may have the phone numbers but man that phone is in rough shape. luggage can get lost in flight any number of hindrances could happen
I more like yesterday's idea that E and D find out mom's plan on the plane and jump :D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Mom has Elena phone or did have at the hotel and may have taken D's away as soon as they got on the plane.

Who knows what going on until the next chap. comes out. Dang it dang it all to hell.

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Well don't forget D isn't the same timid, easily controlled/manipulated little girl she was at the beginning of the game. F has done alot to build her confidence and strength of charachter up. True once shes away from F she might revert back to being controlled by her mom, but i feel its more likely she'll put up a struggle once she discovers her moms lies.
ON POINT, SIR! Well said :D

nyalest

May 21, 2017
Non related, what is your sign from?, i keep staring at it everytime lol....

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Mom has Elena phone or did have at the hotel and may have taken D's away as soon as they got on the plane.

Who knows what going on until the next chap. comes out. Dang it dang it all to hell.
Grrr... stop ruining the happy story, man... seriously :D

Reactions: a1fox3

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
As much as you want to twist the plot, sir, Elena stated not once that she wants to squeeze D's "puppies" and she's intending to get her in bed... Tho true she likes F... I doubt she would stab D in the back, that means that F would hate her for life... and she definitely doesn't want that :D
I don't neccesarily want to twist the plot.. i just like throwing ideas around to fuel the discussion..

Reactions: Herapa and a1fox3
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes