grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
If the father dies then the daughter can be the front. I can see this working but I don't want to have to shack up with the father at all for he will want sex with his daughter and I am not into that.

Yep can't leave out Jennifer.
Elena and Jennifer would make a great cover story.
I am not sure about the father cause he clearly states he has no interest in someone so young. though maybe as time passed.

i still cant see the elena jennifer being the best possible beard ( from a story/believability standpoint) a nearly 40 year old man dating 1 or 2 18 year olds will surley draw attention

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I'm pretty sure MrDots or @Aitan_3 mentioned that F will be D's first. but this is a Chapter 3 thing of course, well over a year away. most of us will die of blue balls by then.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
(Social Experiment)
I read Lucas will rape(deflower) the daughter first.
Great \m/ That was my reason to not teach her self-defense. What a bummer it was:( Sadly he can't get her drunk or something but rape is fine

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am not sure about the father cause he clearly states he has no interest in someone so young. though maybe as time passed.

i still cant see the elena jennifer being the best possible beard ( from a story/believability standpoint) a nearly 40 year old man dating 1 or 2 18 year olds will surley draw attention
Its not that he will want D but his own daughter, the daughter wants F or it seems so and the father will not want to let the daughter go or maybe he will. Just so long as the father is out of the picture is fine with me.

Reactions: grev

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
while i can see the potential for that I find it unlikely. perhaps the first half is you over there putting together ways to save the daugher and bring her back home
it'll be interesting to see how that plays out; but I don't see further corruption until F brings her back stateside. so i fear some of the initial Chapter 2 story will be nothing but just story and no real progression.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
I'm pretty sure MrDots or @Aitan_3 mentioned that F will be D's first. but this is a Chapter 3 thing of course, well over a year away. most of us will die of blue balls by then.
I could see it happening in C2 but more of a spur of the moment like " yay we escaped brad daddy i love you take me... ow that hurts.. not doing that again" and then chapter three is about opening her up to doing it again

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I could see it happening in C2 but more of a spur of the moment like " yay we escaped brad daddy i love you take me... ow that hurts.. not doing that again" and then chapter three is about opening her up to doing it again
I could see that; maybe like a cutesy oops moment "just the tip Daddy please be gentle" and then she says we can't do this its not right and we wait for Ch 3 lols.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
it'll be interesting to see how that plays out; but I don't see further corruption until F brings her back stateside. so i fear some of the initial Chapter 2 story will be nothing but just story and no real progression.
in this game isnt story progression of itself. I really enjoy the story, its entertaining and the sex is just something to tie it all together. there are very few games on here for me where the story is as important as the naughty stuff. but i tend to get more enjoyment from them

Reactions: a1fox3

Malika456

Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I think with a MMF route, you'll never get a happy ending with your D . Probably she'll take her way

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
I could see that; maybe like a cutesy oops moment "just the tip Daddy please be gentle" and then she says we can't do this its not right and we wait for Ch 3 lols.
well perhaps she dosent say anything, cant picture her saying just the tip. i mean its not like she dosent know what sex is. but i understand the idea behind your comment and agree. it happens either by accident or what not

Reactions: atlas114

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
oh don't get me wrong I love a good story but naughty bits; or even the prospect of teasing some naughty nuts however minuscule they are; are sorely needed in a long drawn out VN like this. Days 10-13 we have begun to really see this even if we still ended up with blue balls in the end (but at least HJ are now on the regular)

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
exactly my point, you were mentioning that getting someone else to teach her was like being a father buying glasses for his daughter. if someone else is teaching her to fuck what does she need you for?
you really didn´t get the point, didn´t you?

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
I think with a MMF route, you'll never get a happy ending with your D . Probably she'll take her way
not going to happen. no way F is letting anyone take her away. He's thrashed a guy twice for trying and is currently about to hop a jet cause her mother is trying as well. i can't wait to see what happens when he finds out what brad is up to with D

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
you really didn´t get the point, didn´t you?
perhaps we have both missed each other's points. I understood your glasses comment to be in relation to the comment about having some guy teach her about sex. please clarify your intentions behind that comment so we can clear this up?

Reactions: a1fox3

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
@grev ...and yesterday you said I was blasphemous brrrr *shudder at the thought*
yah i mean what he's like 20 and already suffering from male pattern baldness. there is no chance in hell he is every going to get anything. though there was a time i was worried a little

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
not going to happen. no way F is letting anyone take her away. He's thrashed a guy twice for trying and is currently about to hop a jet cause her mother is trying as well. i can't wait to see what happens when he finds out what brad is up to with D
What?!?! BraT has thoughts about MY daughter.... *hijacking a plane*

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I see F coming in to the church just as the pastor ask if anyone have objection to this union and all hell breaks lose with F accusing the mother of lying to D all this time.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
What?!?! BraT has thoughts about MY daughter.... *hijacking a plane*
I agree with the sentiment, but come on hijacking a plane will take you away from D

also Brad dosent have sexual thoughts about her (at least not that we know yet) but he and M are using her to set her up with that rich boy so that Brads company dosent fail.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
I see F coming in to the church just as the pastor ask if anyone have objection to this union and all hell breaks lose with F accusing the mother of lying to D all this time.
LEAVE HOLLYWOOD OUT OF THIS!

while that would be funny as hell. I don't think they are going to rush her from the plane to an altar. M doesn't know you are about to hop a plane right behind them. something similar is going to happen though i bet. though for a twist id like to see the BF end up being gay or something

Reactions: Dolphin3000
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes