TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Important info from the patron e-mail:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow! This whole post is amazing news. I'm glad Mr.Dots pulled his head out of his ass, and realized how STUPID the alternate job thing was. I'm so glad that this patching of Chapter 1 only took 1 update. It's a great day to be a DMD fan. Now we can move forward with the story, and not waste resources, and time with inane shit.

All these Faps have no been in vain.

raynmao

May 2, 2017
So, to be clear here... don't bother with the save file copying becouse i have to play thtough this version from the start if i want to reach the point where i was before?

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Windows GAME+EXTRAS -

Linux GAME+EXTRAS -

Mac GAME+EXTRAS -

Extra Content Pack -

Walkthrough -
very much tks

Reactions: Dastardly

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
So, to be clear here... don't bother with the save file copying becouse i have to play thtough this version from the start if i want to reach the point where i was before?
page before

Your Old saves will work… to a certain extent…

I have tested my old saves with the current version and they seem to work somewhat fine. I think you’ll be able to move to the next chapter using your old saves but some new added decisions will be chosen automatically for you.

For example, there’s are a number of new variables created on previous days that won’t exist in your old saves. The game will create them for you but you might not understand some of F’s decisions when you reach Chapter 2. That’s why I recommend you start the game over.

Reactions: a1fox3

shran

Dec 26, 2016
I think the googledrive file is bugged , because i downloaded it , and you end at the airport and you can still load your save

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Well to those that were speculating when chapter 2 would start, I was wrong and I am glad that it is happening sooner. I assumed the worst case scenario (not with inside info but just with the background of coding programs and things like that) so I was thinking earliest was December or more likely January so Mr. Dots pulled the miracle and got it done and bug fixed... this is GREAT news!

Reactions: a1fox3

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Is it me or the walkthrough seems incomplete? :S . Thx for the great job guys.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes