Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Correct, Mr Dot's found it'd simply be to much work and take to long to properly integrate the other two job paths.
Agree with that. Tho it would be cool to see such a complex game. But I guess it's better like that

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Nice, I like it when the devs polish up their games with unique UI and stuff. About the removal of the job paths, did that choice to choose what job F has get removed from the game?

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Agree with that. Tho it would be cool to see such a complex game. But I guess it's better like that
Might still happen one day, the language Mr Dots used doesn't rule it out eventually, just not for a long while yet. Maybe once chapter 3 is finished and the story is complete they'll go back and add the 2 other job routes. He did say it would essentially play like a whole different game. We'll see.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well time to get started so I will be off line while I play and come on ever 20 or so min.

Enjoy the game folks and have fun.

Invader Zim

Oct 22, 2017
Well to those that were speculating when chapter 2 would start, I was wrong and I am glad that it is happening sooner. I assumed the worst case scenario (not with inside info but just with the background of coding programs and things like that) so I was thinking earliest was December or more likely January so Mr. Dots pulled the miracle and got it done and bug fixed... this is GREAT news!
So does that mean that we can go further than finding out the girls have already left on the plane? For me it stopped on the same spot as 0.13. Just with different screens. :/

nooi_c

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Good thing is that job selection is GONE.
I envy the guy who just start play the game. Your ability to replay for each H-scene now have bookmark/achievement. I'm just tired to replay again and again.
If someone can upload 100% save file. I'll be so thankful.

Untitled.jpg

Reactions: jande21

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 13255

About:
Main Plot:
You’ll assume the role of a divorced father who hasn't seen his daughter in years. Now that she's 18 years old, she contacts you and tells you that she would like to have a “father-daughter” date with you. You’ll have the chance to get to know your daughter better, build a special relationship and why not, maybe convince her to have more “father-daughter” dates with you in the future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Updated 22/10/17
Censorship: None
Version: 0.14
Developer / Publisher:
Platform: Windows, Mac, Linux
Language: English
Genre: Ren'py, Visual Novel, 3DCG, Dating Simulator, Voyeur, Corruption, Lesbian, Anal Sex, Incest, Interracial, Handjob, Oral Sex, Sex, Masturbation, Father-Daughter, Sex
All pics for 0.14 update:
Important note about the future of the game:

Instructions:

Changelog:

<Download links>
No Patch files this month since Mr.Dots recoded the game for .14

Your old saves WILL NOT work.
Windows: - - - - - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - - - - -
CG: - - - (v.13)

Thank you @Vespak for sharing the links. And everyone else who contacted me to also share.

View attachment 3383 View attachment 3384 View attachment 3385 View attachment 3386 View attachment 3387 View attachment 3388 View attachment 3389 View attachment 3390
You guys are awesome!

Always fast and with many options to download!

Thank you very much!

Lena Tran

Jun 21, 2017
Do I have to download the whole game again for 0.14 and start all over again? or do I have to wait until november update for the patch?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Do I have to download the whole game again for 0.14 and start all over again? or do I have to wait until november update for the patch?
This chapter is finished and its recommended replay

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You should download v14 and play it for all the new scenes and v15 next month is chap 2 and a new game in of it self.

Reactions: Lena Tran

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
havent been paying much attention but is there any new scenes in this update or is it just the whole game so far didnt see anything new in the walkthrough

Reactions: lupy30

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Saves don't work?
Ow fuck. :/

I mean, I enjoy playing DmD, but I have played it so many times now,.....

Reactions: lupy30
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes