b12moguj

May 2, 2017
.14 marks the end of chapter 1 of DMD (there might be bug fixes). .15 will be the start of chapter 2 and it'll likely be a separate .exe. Don't confuse this with a new game, it'll not be a sequel but the same game, just divided to save you from downloading 4GB+ every month.

You will have to restart the game for .14 since saves from previous version will not work right.

Please correct me if i said something wrong above.
Still downlading, it is a linear ending with no choice (perhaps based on previuos chapters choices)? Becasue I don't see any new but the achivements in the walkthrough

rinjing

Apr 21, 2017
And to think i made several savegames for some paths (georgina yes/no elena yes/no etc) for these last chapters...
Guess i will have to redo it now. But great work. and with D gone in chapter 13 probably a good point to stop this chapter and move to the next.
Same hahaha.....done it today, expecting new update for the story....:coldsweat:

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
WOW didn't expect this considering with the Patreon ban hammers going out they made a post saying it be another week for this update.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Is this like the ending of the Dark Tower all over again? But this time Roland has Cuthbert's Horn!
No idea man, i have not read the book or watched the movie. Everyone told me the movie was bad so i skiped it.
But i suppose you are aiming at that the dude was missing some vital equipment and he goes back in time. But this time he has what he need? Like in the game we get a condom when we need it now?

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Same hahaha.....done it today, expecting new update for the story....:coldsweat:
You expected a new update for the story? Despite Mr Dots quite clearly stating that there would be NO NEW DAY and that this update would be focused on fixing bugs and plot holes.

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
You expected a new update for the story? Despite Mr Dots quite clearly stating that there would be NO NEW DAY and that this update would be focused on fixing bugs and plot holes.
Don't forget also stating it be pushed back another week cause of Patreon.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
This update still beats the usual DF updates...I mean Devil Fries game of course (doesn't exist ;D)

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Originally there was an option to choose whether the fathers job would be working in an office, a police officer or a doctor. At first only the office job route was fleshed out and Mr Dots hoped to add the other two in this update. He found though that doing it properly would require to much work so as of now only the office job is available. This doesn't effect F wanting to become a photographer.
Man I really hope he becomes a photographer or goes working for that uncle on that island.
Anything to leave his shitty job in the office.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
WOW didn't expect this considering with the Patreon ban hammers going out they made a post saying it be another week for this update.
no there was no post that I know of here, there was a 2 day delay for release (should have been the 20th)... dunno... but it is good! yes!

Dasati

May 30, 2017
I swear to god people can't sodding read, seeing it on the patreon post as well, people saying they disappointed that theres no new day. We were warned well in advance that there wouldn't be. That this update would focus on revision and bug fixes. Its like someone telling you your coffees hot, ignoring them and burning your tongue, then complaining your coffees hot.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I remember when the police officer choice was a programmer.... that's kinda weird though meh it's all good time to go!

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
no there was no post that I know of here, there was a 2 day delay for release (should have been the 20th)... dunno... but it is good! yes!
This is a quote from Mr. Dots on
"
Mr. Dots, the creator of Dating My Daughter ( ), was suspended on the 18th, however, his Patreon was back up and running a few hours later, with all references to incest removed from the page. Also removed were all public images and the game’s public version. A statement released by Mr. Dots to his patrons after being brought back online read as follows:

We’re back! Patreon asked me to remove any word related to incest, such as “daughter” or “dating my daughter”. I had to delete all my old posts and images from previous months and wipe out most of my page description… It’s a real shame , but the most important thing is that the project is still alive
I’ll be sending you the update via PM this month and I’ll probably delay v.15 a week until I figure it out a way to not get banned again…

Have a nice day and thanks for your messages!
October 19, 2017"

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I swear to god people can't sodding read, seeing it on the patreon post as well, people saying they disappointed that theres no new day. We were warned well in advance that there wouldn't be. That this update would focus on revision and bug fixes. Its like someone telling you your coffees hot, ignoring them and burning your tongue, then complaining your coffees hot.
True that, some of us were expecting at least another patch or 2 (don't ask me why :)). So its nice surprise that its finished now.

CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
No idea man, i have not read the book or watched the movie. Everyone told me the movie was bad so i skiped it.
But i suppose you are aiming at that the dude was missing some vital equipment and he goes back in time. But this time he has what he need? Like in the game we get a condom when we need it now?
Well the movie is nothing like the book, but yeah, after 7 books and about 3900 pages he basically starts all over at the beginning but he remembered to grab a certain item that will maybe help him somehow, although that's left for the reader to draw his own conclusions. So basically there is no ending. But I see my obscure reference fell flat lol.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes