NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
Well the movie is nothing like the book, but yeah, after 7 books and about 3900 pages he basically starts all over at the beginning but he remembered to grab a certain item that will maybe help him somehow, although that's left for the reader to draw his own conclusions. So basically there is no ending. But I see my obscure reference fell flat lol.

Reactions: darkmine

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
So does that mean that we can go further than finding out the girls have already left on the plane? For me it stopped on the same spot as 0.13. Just with different screens. :/
I extracted all media.

It's pretty much a couple changes to existing scenes and fuck all new content.

Wondering if he'll release the start of Chapter Two (with some serious meat on it, at least the size of a normal monthly update and preferably more) this month or stretches it till next month. That would get dangerously close to milking.

Recoding a project to future proof it is perfectly alright, but Patrons pay for content, not for you to do stuff that results in them getting nothing at all for their money. (that forced grinding gallery with irrelevant images is not new content for the game, it's a timewaster, forced replay, which is shit game design.

Last edited:

Lena Tran

Jun 21, 2017
So... There is no new day in this update? It´s just fixing things of previous updates and stuff?
To answer your question Yes but I heard it is recommended that you download this version and replay it for the next version to work properly and start fresh.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
I extracted all media.

It's pretty much a couple changes to existing scenes and fuck all new content.

Wondering if he'll release the start of Chapter Two (with some serious meat on it, at least the size of a normal monthly update and preferably more) this month or stretches it till next month. That would get dangerously close to milking.

Recoding a project to future proof it is perfectly alright, but Patrons pay for content, not for you to do stuff that results in them getting nothing at all for their money.
Question, are you a Patron of Mr Dots? Coz i am and the vast majority were perfectly happy with Mr Dots taking this update to go back and fill in plot holes/fix bugs. He says quite clearly here that next month will be first part of Chapter 2.

Edit: Also for patrons who were only concerned with getting content for their money. Mr Dots told us of his intentions well in advance, we had plenty of time to pause our pledges for this month if we wanted to so no one has any right to complain.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Be sure to spread your cheeks while you allow yourself to get reamed. Some lube helps. When it starts to hurt, look up a doctor.

Not an MD, a psychiatrist.
You seem to have a fundamental mis-understanding of how the patreon process works. Patrons are NOT buying a product, we're choosing to support a creator whilst they create the project. Its right there on the main page, it lists the creators your "Supporting" not who you bought something off of.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The unlockable content as you play through the game more than compensates for v14 not having a new day. There's some truly amazing stuff in there.
Yep like panda panties panda panties.jpg

For all those that say no new content have not played very far yet and I know of 1 scene that has new content and that you get to screw Elena now.
There are more content to find so go play and find all the new content.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
you can say w/e you want to say , like that there is no update or dislike . but v14 was a month of good old milking
Except we were told a month in advance so absolutely no one had to pledge anything, could of just paused their pledges to not be billed. But ofc that would require reading and taking action, much easier to complain of milking.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes