Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
Don't support them?, You didn't PM me with links from his Patreon, so i'm gonna assume you didn't give him nothing, but if you do support him, stop. No one is forcing you to do anything you don't want.
I stopped supporting 11 projects in the last 2 months. And I will rail on against how Patreon is being abused to screw people out of money with the least amount of effort just about as much as I can and want thank you.

Things need to change before they come to a screeching end.

You think the Patreon ToS changes are a surprise to come at this time?

Or are they the exact result of so many complaints against projects in the categories that this forum deals with arriving in Patreons inboxes.

Antoninus

Oct 6, 2017
Something is wrong with all this: if MrDots stop chapter 1 now because the game is too big and he must fix the game... Why he can't continue produce new contents for chapter 2 and fix chapter 1 little by little? With a 75%/25% ratio, eveything could be done in 4 months. Of course that's better in once, but seriously, who replay this game from the begining if not because of a corrupted save file? IMAO, chapter 1 just needed to be fixed before they reach the end of the story. In a way to be sure V1.0 is the definitive edition of the game.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
For those of you who probably didn't even bother to read what's in the OP and just clicked DOWNLOAD and complained when there wasn't new scenes (which is also stated by me in the OP and by Mr.Dots last month), here's the change-log.
v0.14 = Chapter 1 is finished. v0.15 will be a new .exe. Mr.Dots warned people there would be no new content and it's obvious why saves don't work properly from older version. If you wanted new content, you should probably subscribe to him and complain, not here. His Patrons knew what they had in store, if you didn't when you were repeatedly told, i'm sorry you didn't read the warnings.

v0.14
New banner for extra scenes added.

- Chapter 1 logo added.
- Changed main menu background image.
- Walkthrough revised and Rewards unlock list added.
- Fixed stats counter.
- Reworked the whole FP/LP system. Now it’s harder to get points.
- Fixed some renders on Day 1 (F’s skin)
- Fixed some renders on Day 2 (F’s skin)
- Fixed some renders on Day 3 (F’s skin)
- Fixed some renders on Day 4 (F’s skin)
- Replaced some old dialogue from Day 1 and 2 (In the old script, a week passed between day 1 and 2. Now it has been replaced by just one day)
- Game over at the café removed.
- Removed the other two job routes ☹
- Added limit to the kisses disco.
- Removed option to “Let her sleep” on Day 3. Father now always gives D the shirt she wears the next morning.
- Added boob points to hospital scene.
- Fixed Day 5 Lucas and Richard’s talk at the bar.They won’t mention that D won the contest if you didn’t accept Richard’s proposal.
- Fixed Richard proposal on Day 6 at the park. If you reject him, you won’t see his photoshoot scene.
- Playing with D’s nipples on the morning of Day 7 doesn’t lead to game over anymore.
- Fixed bad renders during the pool hall game (Day 8)
- Added condom offering scene (Day 8)
- Removed game over at the beach when touching pussy massage.
- Removed game over massage day 7 night when touching pussy
- Fixed police report not filling and going anyway (Day 10)
- The first scene on the morning of Day 11 was changed a bit. D sounded too adult when she spoke to herself and didn’t match her personality.
- Georgina lunch scene on Day 11 was completely changed. Thanks Jeff Steel for your contribution.
- Fixed Lucas renders where he was spying on D and F from the balcony.
- Moved D and F’s photoshoot to Day 12, where it belongs.
- Now you should be able to access to each photoshoot correctly.
- Tone down F’s perviness on Georgina and Richard’s photoshoot.
- Lucas game over scene was extended a little bit.
- Added F’s naked picture request to Richard photoshoot.
- Added the choice to flash D’s boobs during their lunch at the 50’s diner.
- Fixed wrong dress boxing night.
- Fixed F addressing D as a girlfriend on the clothing shop (Day 12)
- F kissing D’s pussy during the evening of day 12 was fixed.
- Added Lucas and Richard scene at the police station (Day 13)
- Fixed bug where D suddenly changes her secretary outfit while giving HJ
- Added HJ scene at the office when D wears the secretary outfit.
- Fixed many other minor bugs, missing screens and dialogues that didn’t change with your decisions. Too many to list.

Extra scenes (For $20 patrons)
- F having sex with Olivia (with animation)
- F having sex with Elena in the café bathroom (with animation)
- D giving HJ to F wearing a classic secretary outfit(with animation)
- D giving HJ to F POV (Both secretary outfits) (with animation)

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
So must I start the game from the begin?
Your Old saves will work… to a certain extent…

I have tested my old saves with the current version and they seem to work somewhat fine. I think you’ll be able to move to the next chapter using your old saves but some new added decisions will be chosen automatically for you.

For example, there’s are a number of new variables created on previous days that won’t exist in your old saves. The game will create them for you but you might not understand some of F’s decisions when you reach Chapter 2. That’s why I recommend you start the game over.

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
holy fucking shit
i swear, whenever there is an update to one of the larger games, my ignore list gets an influx of "touched by the angels" see you next tuesdays that seem to exist on this planet only to hear themselves bitch and moan.

anyway... gonna run through this again and prolly get a few saves for different options with the different girls and see the new changes

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
You don't waste an update on fixing your own screwups, you fix your screwups AND give your supporters what they pay for.

You may have to work a little harder to do so, so it's YOUR screwups at YOUR cost in time instead of YOUR screwups at the cost of THEIR time.
yeah, and I bet that YOU are so overqualified if compared to the devs that you would do both things always in a month

You think the Patreon ToS changes are a surprise to come at this time?

Or are they the exact result of so many complaints against projects in the categories that this forum deals with arriving in Patreons inboxes.
This is crap. Unless you can prove anything, don't say that banning bestiality and incest is related to how people manage their businesses, bc it really sounds stupid. Seriously, you're spitting bullshit from a while, and the mods must be saints to not have acted yet.

Last edited:

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Sorry to ask, been looking for that everywhere. ANyone know the cheat code to modify your FP or LP points?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Sorry to ask, been looking for that everywhere. ANyone know the cheat code to modify your FP or LP points?
Don't really need it at least i never did in this game, but if you want. Open Shift+D/variable viewer and look among them exact numbers that you got on write down exactly -> open console Shift+o and modify.

art199

Apr 26, 2017
Sorry, but it's very funny because Mr. Dots by giving us a lot of pleasure all year round and it was ok, but as soon as he finished chapter 1 is already a problem? It was like finishing a good show after a year. People are everywhere and always the same, you can give them a lot of pleasure and good, even if they do not deserve it, but once you fuck something you are fucked right away!

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Dont really need it at least i never did in this game, but if you want. Open Shift+D/variable viewer and look among them exact numbers that you got on write down exactly and open console Shift+o and modify.
Yeah I thought I wouldn't but for wtv reason I am at 36 FP before the Cupid Night... you need 40 to win the full prizes...

henk

Apr 4, 2017
- F having sex with Elena in the café bathroom (with animation)

if you got the extra content pack, yes.
it does not work for me. She does not take out a condom or anything it's the same that is has been before

Dasati

May 30, 2017
it does not work for me. She does not take out a condom or anything it's the same that is has been before
Are you loading an old save from 0.13? If so then that won't work, you have to start again.

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
Why the fuck would I want to go trough crap I've been forced to play trough a dozen times already AGAIN to see a couple new images added to old scenes? Forced replaying is bullshit and a mechanism to pretend you actually added anything of value to a game.

You don't waste an update on fixing your own screwups, you fix your screwups AND give your supporters what they pay for.

You may have to work a little harder to do so, so it's YOUR screwups at YOUR cost in time instead of YOUR screwups at the cost of THEIR time.
If you think that way, the solution is very simple: stop supporting the game. Nobody forces you. Oh wait, I guess you never started.

You are entitled to your opinions about what a creator is supposed or not to provide, and about when supporters should or not feel exploited, but you should not mistake your opinion for THE OBJECTIVE TRUTH, other people at least as intelligent as you don't feel that way, some think on the contrary that MrDots has been honest, dedicated, and overall moral till now, and are entitled to that opinion as well. I, for one, find your ideas about fixing screwups at the cost of patrons's time terribly naive, vaguely uncanny, and potentially offensive - and yet, I won't try to make you change your mind. Only thing I feel like saying is, if you don't like how MrDots handles his project, simply stop following it. You should not waste your time (as well as ours) complaining about it and trying to make other fans feel stupid for supporting the project.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes