LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Even tho I don't support MrDots on Patreon (due to money issues), I can't complain about this game at all, it's one of my all time favorites now.
It has an engaging story, appealing characters, the updates were consistent and the progression was GOOD.
Now I can't wait for the next Chapter!

Reactions: Jandalf

Xalatesh

May 10, 2017
Can anyone tell me why the other job routes were taken out? I would have liked to have been a doctor (female doctor), then you could have written the anti baby pills yourself.

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
Can anyone tell me why the other job routes were taken out? I would have liked to have been a doctor (female doctor), then you could have written the anti baby pills yourself.
This explains it:

I had a very strong feeling that Career paths wouldn't make it into the update since I knew it would require massive amount of coding reconstruction and many other scenes to be done on top of that. So at least we got something equal to it and much better in my opinion. A gallery that adds some good pictures even if alternate reality styled. And also the ability to change points and such on the fly. ;)

Reactions: proximus

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
If you don't complain about anything nothing ever changes.

And well, people have been content with MrDots progress?

Really?

People have been annoyed with how stretched out this games story has been, most months the content is OKish, some months it's rather flimsy, but the story is being milked as fuck because he obviously knows that without good writing, the second the dad fucks the daughter, half his patronage will stop feeling blueballed and be content with what they got from the game.

Same with Big Brother (story milking/stretching), Simbro (which is milking 10K a month still while haven't have released an update in months and bringing up bullshit excuse after bullshit excuse), Sarah's life milking 1K a month having deleted all promises of updates from the past half year and the list goes on and on and on.

There's a massive problem with how Patreons of this class are using their patrons and things need to change before things are changed by force.
Look, things are simpler than that. We decided long ago when major events in the game will happen, there included D's defloration. We are sticking to the plan. We have our ideas about how the story should enfold and hoe fast things should move. We are trying to be somewhat realistic and romantic. People seems to appreciate, dmd is quite successful. You say that everybody is pissed off, thats simply not true. There are some people who have been complaining since the start, and some people that are satisfied. Thats normal. We just need our portion of satisfied people to continue with the project. If other are dissatisifed, they wont suport dmd. They already don't. People like you have been foreseeing an imminent drop in patrons for the last six months at last. Never happened. Sorry, but you are not more believable that the others before you.

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
read "This will be our last update for Chapter 1. The two other job routes won’t be happening anytime soon ☹ "of it

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
Look, things are simpler than that. We decided long ago when major events in the game will happen, there included D's defloration. We are sticking to the plan. We have our ideas about how the story should enfold and hoe fast things should move. We are trying to be somewhat realistic and romantic. People seems to appreciate, dmd is quite successful. You say that everybody is pissed off, thats simply not true. There are some people who have been complaining since the start, and some people that are satisfied. Thats normal. We just need our portion of satisfied people to continue with the project. If other are dissatisifed, they wont suport dmd. They already don't. People like you have been foreseeing an imminent drop in patrons for the last six months at last. Never happened. Sorry, but you are not more bekievanel that the others.
Yeah it seems he is going strong and manages to pull a lot of patreon's and such. But I would like to remind you that when 0.13 came out and it was stated that career paths would be done. I then straight up said it wasn't feasible and it would take a lot more work. I seen my fair share of how coding works and how what seems to be simple isn't as simple. Renpy doesn't like massive changes to original structure. That's a given fact known by many. Just hope that MrDots doesn't make those kind of announcements again in the future and should be 100% realistic on what is possible. Love the new gallery idea and ability to change points on the fly. Also like the idea of how Chapter 2 will "pick" your choices? Did I read that part wrong or correct? Hopefully if it is you choose your options people don't abuse it beyond recognition. ;)

Reactions: proximus

'Jaeger'

May 3, 2017
Unfortunately, we can't use accented letters anymore (é,á,ó,ú,ő,ű and so on).
This should be fixed...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Believe me more issues with editors than console, and if ppl don't know how can always ask beside that is also thread created for that.

One thing about the online editor it does many type of saves for a lot of different game engines.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
One thing about the online editor it does many type of saves for a lot of different game engines.
Thats true, its slackers way :p (was using it mysef for long time, but for rpgm and other games), but still have to know which variables to use, i was just saying less issues if you are using console in renpy know one know all, or Notepad++ or SaveEdit.exe have to find proper one tho.
But on the end each to his own. :)

Reactions: a1fox3

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
@Aitan_3 : in the walkthrough, the part about Jennifer's home during day 6, happens during day 5.

Also, when you choose if accept to go at Richard's place for the photoshoot, it's written in the walkthrough that it happens during day 11, but later you find it (in the walkthough) during day 12

Also, dinner at Georgina's is missing some things in the walkthrough

Also, again n the walkthrough, during day 7 morning, the photoshoot with Elena and Jennifer is missing. I remember tat the choice about tem doing it solo or together has effects but it doesn't appear at all.
Yeah the walkthrough needs revision. We'll see what we can do.

Reactions: crugh2112
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes