emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Since saves no longer work, no point in starting again until next story content update I guess.
It's a shame, was looking forward to story progress. Version numbers, should've been kept at 13.xx to save confusion.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Since saves no longer work, no point in starting again until next story content update I guess.
It's a shame, was looking forward to story progress. Version numbers, should've been kept at 13.xx to save confusion.
v14 is the end of chap 1 and v15 will be chap 2 a new game, you will need to play chap 1 to get the code to enter in chap 2 so your game will progress as you played chap 1.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
well, I'm glad I won't need to play the game two more times to get new career paths, never liked that idea and this game is very long. Unfortunately I'll have to play it from the start to see what's new and to prepare to chapter two, but at least the achievements gives a little more incentive to go through all the game again

I was checking the walkthrough and was wondering, sharing points is only to get MMF/NTR scenes or MFF content also gets blocked behind those points?

Reactions: proximus

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I would be glad if you could pm me the definitive list. ^^
If I remember to, ok. It's 2 am here and I hopeto not fogert about it tomorrow. Also don't consider it the really complete list. many smaller errors were skipped bc there wasn't a real choice involved (like when you get only 1 button to press or you find easily the next point of the walkthough). I'm listing the major ones.

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
so starting again, i am reminded...

Lucas is the type of guy you want to punch in the fucking throat with a trench knife
I don't know what a trench knife is, but yup, that sounds painful. Him and his asshole brother got what's coming to them. Unfortunately, I don't think we've seen the ends of them yet.;):confused:

Reactions: Crusoe

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I don't know what a trench knife is, but yup, that sounds painful. Him and his asshole brother got what's coming to them. Unfortunately, I don't think we've seen the ends of them yet.;):confused:
Maybe next lesson will be kickbox, kung fu, ju jitsu so D will be preprepared. ;)

Reactions: a1fox3
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes