PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Had Mr. Dots previously mentioned there would be no new story line content in this release? I'm only a $1 contributor, and I didn't see anything. Kind of a bummer of nothing really new this month, especially given the excitement earlier this week.

Grimzy

Aug 5, 2016
I'm going to put this in plain english;

1. There is no 'new' content in 0.14 - some old scenes have extras (like you can fuck Elena if you have a condom on D11 for example). You'll probably need to play through it again to get these scenes, as they have new triggers which are unique to 0.14

2. You want to re-do your current save file (ie. start a new one) because there are a bunch of new hidden stats that MrDots introduced with 0.14. If you try to import your save when 0.15 comes out, you will absolutely have issues loading it.

3. Yes, you should still download this version, unless you want to have to start from the beginning for 'chapter 2' which is going to be 0.15 by the looks of it. MrDots apparently said you'll have a quick start, but there will be a bunch of pre-chosen choices made for you if you choose to do it this way versus importing your save from 0.14

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I started new game in 14 and am not getting new content.
You may have downloaded just the game and not the extra content version.
There is 2 version 1 with the extra content and 1 that is plan.

This is the one you need

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Extras are still here if anyone needs them

Windows GAME+EXTRAS -

Linux GAME+EXTRAS -

Mac GAME+EXTRAS -

Extra Content Pack -

Walkthrough -

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Had Mr. Dots previously mentioned there would be no new story line content in this release? I'm only a $1 contributor, and I didn't see anything. Kind of a bummer of nothing really new this month, especially given the excitement earlier this week.
Here it is under the spoiler

Reactions: Mikedazz1

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I thought it would be quick and easy, but it wasn't. I didn't take into consideration [...] if F was a police officer [...] I would have to create dozens of new scenes, hundreds of new renders, animations, new variables for each job
Wow, so ... he would have had to make an actual visual novel with branching arcs based on player choices? Well, fuck that.

Reactions: damnthatwascrazy

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
anyone manage to get the dancing all night reward? having trouble figuring it out
Ya I did... thought that one was pretty easy... I don't even remember how I got it.

I just got the 'dating my daughter' achievement... real tricky for that one cause you have to reject olivia completely which the guide doesn't tell you to do........

The BFF and My New Mom achievements look ridiculous... you would need entire playthoughs where you reject the daughter for everything???? wow.

Reactions: Pimpslap

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
It looks like the friendship and love points were recalculated because I played the game all over again and at the end of this version I have: Friendship points=29 Love points=88 Corruption level=7
Before this update I had: Friendship points=52 Love points=100 Corruption level=7

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
I'm sure this has been mentioned but the save game pages go negative as well, and that is kind of blowing my mind.

Wondering at what point we would hit a memory boundary error.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm sure this has been mentioned but the save game pages go negative as well, and that is kind of blowing my mind.

Wondering at what point we would hit a memory boundary error.
If you need that many something is wrong.:p;)

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
managed to finally read the thread after being away all day, and my god people are complaining about content when it was very clearly stated here and on MrDots patreon that there would be no new content; that it's Chapter 1 cleaned up.

Bloo's post should be required reading for people on this thread (especially new members with <10 posts).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
managed to finally read the thread after being away all day, and my god people are complaining about content when it was very clearly stated here and on MrDots patreon that there would be no new content; that it's Chapter 1 cleaned up.

Bloo's post should be required reading for people on this thread (especially new members with <10 posts).

I know what you mean. I am pretty new to this forum, but even I knew that. ;)
I think people just get lazy and want quick answers to questions. I always start reading where I left off the last time I was here and if I need a question answered, then I do a search for it first. If I can't find what I am looking for then I ask.
If everyone that joined up would just do that, we would have more time for Meme's and animated gifs. LOLXD

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017

Where did the quote from Bloo come from, I don't see it in the OP? I had asked about Mr. Dots announcing the contents of this release because I am only a $1 Patreon and hadn't read this thread before today.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
@Bloo I just tried downloading the CG via mega (other sites were not playing nice for me) and i'm getting an unexpected end to the archive. it is possible that it'sa corrupt download i won't deny that. what information would you like to help check this out to verify one side or the other? :)

also wasn't GOFILE dropped from the hosting sites ? thanks..

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes