keltboy

Apr 30, 2017
Can I unlock all rewards by cheat or find em in decrypted cgs? They are so lit, but I have no power to even skip the story now. Or maybe save files with all unlocked

Last edited:

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
i replayed the whole game hoping to access the blowjob scene but unfortunately i didn't succeed.. please help me access it :(

Reactions: paladin07

pb03

Jun 3, 2017
i replayed the whole game hoping to access the blowjob scene but unfortunately i didn't succeed.. please help me access it :(
If i remember correctly, and i could be wrong, but on one of the days you have an option to get up or have the daughter get up. What you have to pick is father gets up, and then instead of playing with daughters boobs or whatever, you need to go to the bathroom. When there you will have a day dream and will have options of what to see. I think it may be when they are at the beach town. But all that said I can't remember exactly how it works but i did miss it when i played it first time. I hope this helps sorry if it's not to clear.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
If i remember correctly, and i could be wrong, but on one of the days you have an option to get up or have the daughter get up. What you have to pick is father gets up, and then instead of playing with daughters boobs or whatever, you need to go to the bathroom. When there you will have a day dream and will have options of what to see. I think it may be when they are at the beach town. But all that said I can't remember exactly how it works but i did miss it when i played it first time. I hope this helps sorry if it's not to clear.
Day 8 in the morning you wake up in the hotel room with D. Then you go to the restroom and have three choices of who to think about as you jack off in the bathroom. One choice is D - leading to that fantasy pic.

Zero919

May 2, 2017
before meeting Elena
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
after a meeting with Elena
now waiting Dreams if desire and Man of the house
nice update

Last edited:

thewhatever

Aug 5, 2017
before meeting Elena
after a meeting with Elena
now waiting Dreams if desire and Man of the house
nice update
Elena is a crazy bossy sex nymphomaniac teen! the total opposite of D lol.
Yeah Dreams of Desire is becoming very interesting

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes