Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Where did the quote from Bloo come from, I don't see it in the OP? I had asked about Mr. Dots announcing the contents of this release because I am only a $1 Patreon and hadn't read this thread before today.
Page 429, or here:

also if you click the "SPOILER" link for chapter one on the first page that's where it is said.

Cheryl

Aug 4, 2017
I woke up early to download this. I am so looking forward to the cleaned up DMD. Of course, I would love lots of new content, but am happy to have an excuse to play yet it again.

Reactions: Herapa and a1fox3
D

Deleted member 107269

For some reason I can't get this game to work on my laptop. It keeps saying I don't have the right permissions to access the files, and my Norton keeps on preventing me from starting the game. Can anyone help me out with this?

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
It really is surprsing how many people are bitching about this update xD
Guys... This is the end of the 1st chapter. Its the end of... a year or so? Im not entirely sure) of work.
There were TONS of bugs, glitches, loose ends, plot holes, etc etc which were ALL fixed at the end of the game and on top of that they went back and made the UI cleaner and added in TONS of new "reward" pictures.
Every game needs bug fixes and to be repolished and guess when thats usually done? At the end of the game when theres no new content being added on. Stop youre belly aching.
Sure being "forced" to replay the game is gonna suck but honestly I havent been forced or felt the need to restart the game since like 0.4. (I took a hiatus from this game after 0.11 to let it get more fleshed out) but hey its a great a game and seeing all the new added variables and changes and polishing and the new reward system oughtta make it worth it dont you think?
/ENDRANT
(I did not realize I was gonna type this much xD)

Also @0zymand1as
Love your gif :p

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
For some reason I can't get this game to work on my laptop. It keeps saying I don't have the right permissions to access the files, and my Norton keeps on preventing me from starting the game. Can anyone help me out with this?
youre gonna have to white list the .exe
Open up Norton and find the whitelist settings and the whitelist the DMD.exe
Should fix your problem
(alternatively Id recommenced dropping your shitty/bloaty antivirus but thats just me)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Disconnect from the Internet and turn off norton then right click the exe and run as admin.

Its all about permission.

relayer98

Oct 7, 2017
some of D pictures look weird, maybe they had to paint a painter. the torso and hip proportions seem strangely disproportionate.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Disconnect from the Internet and turn off norton then right click the exe and run as admin.

Its all about permission.
Game should run just fine without admin permission if norton is off tho :p
Easiest way to go about it is to just whitelist the game unless youre gonna play this game in one run thorugh and dont mind being disconnected from the internet for that long

@dudewhatsminesay he does make a good point though. You could try running the game as admin without turning off Norton though. Cant guarantee it would work but it might

Gozer

May 16, 2017
He can take as long as he needs, I'm already hooked so the bait can't get any sweeter.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Game should run just fine without admin permission if norton is off tho :p
Easiest way to go about it is to just whitelist the game unless youre gonna play this game in one run thorugh and dont mind being disconnected from the internet for that long

@dudewhatsminesay he does make a good point though. You could try running the game as admin without turning off Norton though. Cant guarantee it would work but it might
Ya I hate norton and use Avast myself.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Ya I hate norton and use Avast myself.
Avast all the way bro
Its free, light weight, and Ive never had any issues with it xD. Only time Ive every encountered avast reporting a game as a bug when its not is when A LOT of people are having that issue.
My ex brother-in-law recommended MSE(Microsoft Security Essentials) to me claiming it was even more light weight and worked just as well if not better but I didnt care for it

keltboy

Apr 30, 2017
Could you boys make torrent or upload on mega only new pics? That would be good. Or could you guide me on where could I find new "achivement" pictures coz I downloaded CGs and can't find new ones

Last edited:

panzer051

Jun 10, 2017
please someone upload dating daughter route 0.14 savefile.

i took a mistake, by my playing.

for daughter sex scene on day13 , i have to play whole game but i can't do that.

so plz up savefile.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes