NeoXBOMB

Jun 30, 2017
That's cool. I don't mind playing through again. Dreams of Desire was my introduction to these games and this was the 2nd game I played. I simply love it and look forward to Chapter 2!

lupy30

Jun 14, 2017
Is it just me or is this actually whole of v13 with extras in it not v14? I mean its great and all just wondering, and is vol,14 coming out soon?

lupy30

Jun 14, 2017
Got to End Of game but didnt see any code come up am I missing something? hmm I'm so confused.
Seems v14 is just clean up and remake of v13 unless I am wrong.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Got to End Of game but didnt see any code come up am I missing something? hmm I'm so confused.
Seems v14 is just clean up and remake of v13 unless I am wrong.
Did Elena have a condom?

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
So to be clear I have to download this version and replay it eventhough there is little content in order to have a save for part 2. Is this confirmed because if there is not much content I would prefer to not dl

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So to be clear I have to download this version and replay it eventhough there is little content in order to have a save for part 2. Is this confirmed because if there is not much content I would prefer to not dl
Content is up to the player to decide if its enough.
If the content is not enough then take your v13 save game redo the last day get your code and wait for chap 2.

Nunyab

Jul 13, 2017
If anyone is stuck on the Carnival Games achievement/reward, make sure to follow the walkthrough for the three games, but then do the carousel instead of the ferris wheel.

I'm not seeing any information about two achievements/rewards: Don't Cum Yet and We Like to Party, but I assume those will be fixed in the next version of the walkthrough.

Thanks!

Reactions: a1fox3

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Content is up to the player to decide if its enough.
If the content is not enough then take your v13 save game redo the last day get your code and wait for chap 2.
That wasn't the concern I have a metered connection so if I didn't have to re-dl for little content I was going to avoid. Anyways thanks for the advice. I'll wait to version 2 I guess and see if it requires v1 saves.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes