a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
havent been paying much attention but is there any new scenes in this update or is it just the whole game so far didnt see anything new in the walkthrough

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
havent been paying much attention but is there any new scenes in this update or is it just the whole game so far didnt see anything new in the walkthrough
I loaded one of my saves which was very close to the end and it doesn't seem like it... Is the only new thing the reward stuff?

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Saves don't work?
Ow fuck. :/

I mean, I enjoy playing DmD, but I have played it so many times now,.....
there have been many previous day changes that affect things plus new coding and what not, it's worth a look once again.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
@Bloo could you please link my earlier post with the patron e-mail info on the 1st page? Alot of ppl asking questions when the info can be found there.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
.14 marks the end of chapter 1 of DMD (there might be bug fixes). .15 will be the start of chapter 2 and it'll likely be a separate .exe. Don't confuse this with a new game, it'll not be a sequel but the same game, just divided to save you from downloading 4GB+ every month.

You will have to restart the game for .14 since saves from previous version will not work right.

Please correct me if i said something wrong above.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
first of all huge thanks to devs and people working on this game,massive work has been done with this update,well done
from changelog i see only two major new scenes,olivia and elena ones,i hope there will be more as i go through the game from the start
thanks for the links guys

Reactions: Les_Riggs

secrecy

May 1, 2017
Wow! This whole post is amazing news. I'm glad Mr.Dots pulled his head out of his ass, and realized how STUPID the alternate job thing was. I'm so glad that this patching of Chapter 1 only took 1 update. It's a great day to be a DMD fan. Now we can move forward with the story, and not waste resources, and time with inane shit.

All these Faps have no been in vain.
100% agree. For a game so long, to add more paths at the start of the game would become absolutely wearying, not only for the players, also for developers. Same corruption points, similar scenes at the end of each day...a terrible mistake that would lead people to left the game.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
What is this talk about jobs?
You mean fathers old job stays and his notion of becoming a photographer goes away?
Or am i missing something?

ras80

Aug 23, 2017
cool i was hoping to do a clean start after 0.14 anyways, since i skipped on her friend on my first try and wanted later to have a go at her.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well to those that were speculating when chapter 2 would start, I was wrong and I am glad that it is happening sooner. I assumed the worst case scenario (not with inside info but just with the background of coding programs and things like that) so I was thinking earliest was December or more likely January so Mr. Dots pulled the miracle and got it done and bug fixed... this is GREAT news!
Well the reason game will move faster to chapter 2 is because he drop for now the 2 jobs that will take 2-3 more months to work on them.So you are right after all.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
You mean fathers old job stays and his notion of becoming a photographer goes away?
Originally there was an option to choose whether the fathers job would be working in an office, a police officer or a doctor. At first only the office job route was fleshed out and Mr Dots hoped to add the other two in this update. He found though that doing it properly would require to much work so as of now only the office job is available. This doesn't effect F wanting to become a photographer.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Its from the beginning of game one of first days where you did choose which path you want to take for job, thats removed for now.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I've been putting off playing this game since version 0.9 or so, just to let more content develop. Looks like this is the perfect time to pick it up again. Thanks to the mods and the peeps that make this site work. Cheers!

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Damm what we need is the mod but sensei is in hide move :v so sad but i still have hope for some hero to descend and save us

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
So... There is no new day in this update? It´s just fixing things of previous updates and stuff?

Jeroen

Jun 16, 2017
The unlockable content as you play through the game more than compensates for v14 not having a new day. There's some truly amazing stuff in there.

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
And to think i made several savegames for some paths (georgina yes/no elena yes/no etc) for these last chapters...
Guess i will have to redo it now. But great work. and with D gone in chapter 13 probably a good point to stop this chapter and move to the next.

Reactions: rinjing
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes