micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
agreed on that unfortunately since hes in jail for a long time i think thats his personal death sentence from this game
One can hope yes, but i got feeling we might seen him more. Beside that those 2 chapters we also dont know if they will continue from last point in airport or they will be like "6m later" (or do we?) if thats the case he will be out of jail :).

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
there's plenty of criticism about the game and story but one thing whether you hate the game or love is our collective desire to roundhouse kick Lucas into the next century.

DMD team got us all to at least agree on that!

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
since you see any kind of criticism as trolling( because you called that everyone who critisized the game) or pestering, i can´t take you serious anymore. This convo feels like talking to a 13 year old.
Good Bye.
i hope this thread doesnt get locked :'(

Reactions: Herapa

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't know if its the new pic's or what but G is growing on me. G growing on me.jpg

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
Agree that Lucas becomes Slave in BDSM club? Should add some torture methods and some sort of Femdom stuff to put him in his place. Usually not into that but he deserves it.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
First of all, don't bitch over my spelling mistakes, English is not my primary or secundary even language.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Excellent post! I would add just one thing:
This is a game in development, but some people seem to think it is a final product. So sometimes old saves won't work, some ideas will be implemented while others will be dumped aside, that's what 'in development' means.
Enjoy this masterpiece in the making and all the changes along the way, or wait until the final version is released. But please don't make silly complaints as if you were talking about a commercial finished game.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
So, much plotholes are fixed ... but ...

In the cafe, day 3:
"I mean ... I know you wanted to kiss me before but I wasn't thinking that..."

When was before? Never did such a miserable thing!!! Would be a shame to corrupt my innocent babydoll!!
Yeah, and Elena still has X-ray eyes, and Dad in the 'daughter only path' still accepts the idea of they living together with Elena under the same roof (nonsense).

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Yeah, and Elena still has X-ray eyes, and Dad in the 'daughter only path' still accepts the idea of they living together with Elena under the same roof (nonsense).
The kiss thingie is that when she comes at the door of D's apartment there is an option to kiss, she rejects you, but without penalty (I think) and she says that she is grown up now and is not comfortable kissing dad on the mouth like when she was little.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes