pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Too busy with my own game to start fresh on this one again, I'll have to borrow a few saves from someone.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
I love this gave but i have to ask why is the daughter all ways starving i think she eats way to much.
I cant wait to see whats going to be in chap 2 i hope there will be a 3 some with the daughter and her best friend.
and can we please kill kill kill kill that sob of a rapest.

koustaro

Apr 29, 2017
can someone please post the cg's out of the extra content where F has sex with olivia and the one where he has sex with Elena

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have to say the sex scene with Elena is one of the best I have seen in these games so far.

I will upload some, not all just some of the pic's for you to see but I will tell you the animation is a hell a lot better than these pic's are.

Every one needs to play the game for it is way better now than v13 ever thought about being.

koustaro

Apr 29, 2017
I have to say the sex scene with Elena is one of the best I have seen in these games so far.

I will upload some, not all just some of the pic's for you to see but I will tell you the animation is a hell a lot better than these pic's are.

Every one needs to play the game for it is way better now than v13 ever thought about being.
Thank you I just don't want to download 3 GB of data and then play through all of it again

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Is this bug reported?
Happens - day 11 - Father says that ''(I have to call that photographer we met the other day!)'' eventhough Richard guy is rejected by father twice and dunno how father has his card to call him. (Richard never gave me.)
Mailed Mrdots as well.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is this bug reported?
Happens - day 11 - Father says that ''(I have to call that photographer we met the other day!)'' eventhough Richard guy is rejected by father twice and dunno how father has his card to call him. (Richard never gave me.)
Mailed Mrdots as well.
If you did not set up the photo shot with G then yes that is the fall back photo shot since it has to be done.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
If you have nothing nice to say about this game, it’s developers or members in this thread. Please do not post. If this continues, I will start to hand out 5 point warnings. I hope you are all adults, you should act like one.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Anyone got the Happy Halloween image Mr Dots posted earlier? Theres a chance someone posted it and I missed it, if thats the case could you direct me to it.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Anyone got the Happy Halloween image Mr Dots posted earlier? Theres a chance someone posted it and I missed it, if thats the case could you direct me to it.
Yeah one was added, could be quite few pages ago.

here you go

Reactions: Herapa
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes