Dasati

May 30, 2017
I love this gave but i have to ask why is the daughter all ways starving i think she eats way to much.
I cant wait to see whats going to be in chap 2 i hope there will be a 3 some with the daughter and her best friend.
and can we please kill kill kill kill that sob of a rapest.
Now that you mention it, she does say shes starving alot. I passed it off as typical teenager being over dramatic, either that or her stomachs big enough she could eat a horse.

Reactions: Gary Bertrand
Oct 23, 2017
you suck your own dick gross still got love that shota milf profile picture and for your question this is more story based then most games
I do get that and I appreciate it. But how long will it take? I don't even remember the last time I checked, maybe half a year, and there wasn't been any single progression, and I mean real progression, because from what I've seen there's some bug fixes and small scenes here or there with anyone other than your daughter. I don't think just because the game is story focused justify that. Will the fucking be added at the very last update or something? This is starting to get more and more annoying and there doesn't seem to be any end. Also, last update was just bug fixes, apparently.

And thanks. Glad to know someone appreciates the profile pic, unlike the mods.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I do get that and I appreciate it. But how long will it take? I don't even remember the last time I checked, maybe half a year, and there wasn't been any single progression, and I mean real progression, because from what I've seen there's some bug fixes and small scenes here or there with anyone other than your daughter. I don't think just because the game is story focused justify that. Will the fucking be added at the very last update or something? This is starting to get more and more annoying and there doesn't seem to be any end. Also, last update was just bug fixes, apparently.

And thanks. Glad to know someone appreciates the profile pic, unlike the mods.
shota fucking milfs and bestiality are my favorite extreme fetishes but as you said because of this is so heavy story based it isnt my in my top 5 games that would be dreams and desire Corruption the artifact the gift and summer saga anyways you should check out nhentai for some hentai comics

Reactions: iseedeadpeople999

Dasati

May 30, 2017
@iseedeadpeople999 We're moving into chapter 2 next month. Now D has had her first orgasm she should be more pro-active sexually. Chapter 1 ended on a cliffhanger and its unclear how quickly that'll be resolved and we can get back to D's corruption. If your main interest is the sex it might be better for you to wait until January's update and keep an eye on the changelog for next month and December.

Edit: Also this update has added sex with Elena and Georgina, but I get the impression the "action" isn't at a level yet that you'd find satisfying so once again probably better for you to wait.

Reactions: a1fox3

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Is it just me or have they shrunk Jennifer's head? In past versions it seemed disproportionately large for her body but now it fits better.

Reactions: a1fox3
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes