iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
Is it just me or have they shrunk Jennifer's head? In past versions it seemed disproportionately large for her body but now it fits better.
I think in the post about what he did in fixes for the game he redid some of the renders. Not 100% sure on this but its most likely he touched up on some of the scenes. This is awesome for someone to take a bit of extra time to fine tune some of the renders :) .

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Is it just me or have they shrunk Jennifer's head? In past versions it seemed disproportionately large for her body but now it fits better.
I have been saying that since v.08. Thank you. I thought it was just me.

All the loli's have slightly big heads and necks. They are still pretty...they are just...off to me. But, when I know it's there, it's all I end up noticing. XD

Georgina is my beloved, though. She is my Favorite.:heartcoveredeyes:

Yotes

Jun 25, 2017
Created a new android apk for version 0.14:
Also added two features that I've liked in other games: a 'Hide' button to toggle hiding the UI, and a menu option to toggle left/right-side rollback.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Another 2 for 1 for all to enjoy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm, how oftern do you have women with the exact same size and color nipples? :p He could have at lerast changed the color on one to more pinkish or lighter tan or something.. Eh, anyway, still a nice pic.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes