Jul 12, 2017
@Ryahn, I really don't want to add more mess to this thread and I'm sure deep inside you understand that the message I've quoted is simple and there are no 2 or 3 meanings it can be deciphered into. You clarified you point- I got it. But the original message had "praise or piss off" vibe.

Now back to the game discussion.

Reactions: Ryahn

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok I will not post ingame pic's of F and D last sex scene but I will post the reward pic's that may be a spoiler on it and things to come.

This one may spoil the game for those who have not played it yet and I would say not to look at it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Who is the 3rd girl, G or J or ?

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Ok I will not post ingame pic's of F and D last sex scene but I will post the reward pic's that may be a spoiler on it and things to come.

This one may spoil the game for those who have not played it yet and I would say not to look at it.

Who is the 3rd girl, G or J or ?
G

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone know how to get the "Dancing All Night" reward?
Sorry I did not get it and will have to figure out how, I played nice nice like I want to play for MY game and only onlocked 46 of 69 rewards.

Well time to play a different game update and then I will restart this one again.
The good thing is once it is unlocked for 1 game its unlocked for all replays.

Reactions: Herapa

ploplo31

Jul 2, 2017
I'm sorry if someone already tell it (i try to research it but i don't found it).

Can Someone have got the reward : "Gotta catch 'em all" ? I already have all the other reward but this one not poping, (i restard on day 12, does it do to restard on fresh start ? (i hope not)

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
@

@Aitan_3
I want to thank you again for your hard work in the duration of the first chapter and I a looking forward to what's to come in Next Chapter. I will be hired in next few days and I will be throwing some Pledges to MrDots. I do have a question if you know anything if MrDots has a backup plan for the future. Due to Patreon's recent massive change to Guidelines and "Man Hunt" on the devs, I am hoping that the game doesn't change too much due to pressure or if he is thinking of alternatives. I loved the stuff he added for 0.14 and will likely be going into full gear for that. :) The Gallery and such is definitely something I am looking forward too.

Is there any update to the Walkthrough for DMD for version 0.14 due to the changes in how the story gives points and such? And has anyone created a Walkthrough for some of the gallery. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What we need is someone do a walkthrough for the rewards, that's what we need.:FeelsBadMan:

Thanks to we now have one.

Last edited:

imansou

Jul 14, 2017
Has anyone got a new, completed save file for the new update? I don't really have the time atm to replay the whole game. Also, it'd be great if someone had the elena or olivia sex scene, thank you!
How can I put the saves in here?

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes