U

User_10739

Oh, I wouldn't deny sharing my sweetheart with another gorgeous girl ... but for me it's more interesting to share D with another guy (u know, that corruption thing will going much further this way ;) )
My point is that it just won't happen without our consent... Yes, my kinks aren't your kinks, but we aren't talking about a game anymore, we are talking about a business...

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
She's used to be touched and kissed by Elena -> ♀
And I guess it wouldn't disturb her as much when Jenny or even Gorgeousina touch or kiss her compared to a other guy, even when she likes him (Richard oder maybe Usher). But that's my estimation, obviously a personal one.
There is some logic in it... but then again if she's with other one (besides Daddy) I don't see the difference b/n sexes... it's just a 3rd, 4th, 5th wheel.. but maybe devs think like you and not like me... we'll see tho in later releases :p

Reactions: Londo_Mollari
U

User_10739

I doubt that sharing with different genders would affect D's behavior differently. As I see it... sharing (male/female) = more corruption, not sharing = less corruption. :)
Really, I think most men would find another woman licking their girl's cookie hot, but another guy sticking his dick in there, justification for murder...

Yes I understand that this is a game, but... I was one of those motherfuckers that pulled his money from DS when he shoved ER*C down our throats. So I am calling it how I see it... (IMHO)

Reactions: willfer and Herapa

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
My point is that it just won't happen without our consent... Yes, my kinks aren't your kinks, but we aren't talking about a game anymore, we are talking about a business...
As much as a valid point (about not being a game, but business) I doubt the devs would bias toward business or game, as I got the impression form posts of a dev that they try to make it as much realistic as possible. Well they really might not make it as "punishable" as I think (if you chose to share D with men previously, you get automatic sharing next available moment), but imo it's logical that you made the said choice beforehand you "reap the fruits of your labor". That's me of course... :)

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Really, I think most men would find another woman licking their girl's cookie hot, but another guy sticking his dick in there, justification for murder...
I'm totally with you on this one, but some people really like even watching their girl fucked by another dude... As you said, someone's kinks are not everybody's kinks :p

U

User_10739

I'm totally with you on this one, but some people really like even watching their girl fucked by another dude... As you said, someone's kinks are not everybody's kinks :p
Exactly! there will always be a choice. As long as I am able to say "no", you can propose anything!

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Exactly! there will always be a choice. As long as I am able to say "no", you can propose anything!
But you have the say... when you choose to smash bartender's binoculars and when Martin makes compliment to D, but I was saying that if you choose the sharing option in those choices, it MIGHT become automatic sharing with other male (which was the "punishable" part in my previous post - and sounds more logical to me), or they MIGHT give MC another chance to bail out if it just before sharing scene :)

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Like you said, Kasey, your kink is not my kink ^^
I share my future wife in rl or let her have fun with others (and vice versa) ... so probably my view on this matter is another than of (to be realistic: most) others (even in europe) ;)

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
btw, imo a little plot hole. In the pool hall, D french kisses F. But she also calls him "Daddy" several times. E.g. in the conversation where she mentioned Koko. The bartender must have seen the kiss (he observates the game between hes nephew and F) and muss have listen at least once that she's calling him daddy ^^

Imo it would be better that D doesn't call F "Daddy" when the pretend to be a couple.
Or: they pretend to be a couple, she call him "Dad(dy)" and someone reacts to this ... (in a not gamo over way, of course) ;)

Edit says: ok, replayed the scene again ... there is at least a scenario imaginable that the bartender didn't get the informations to combine it to dad french kissing his daughter ^^

Last edited:

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
@Aitan_3 I have to ask, is it normal that we can change the status of Elena relationship to "yes" and "no" when we click on D's portrait on the upper right part of screen, or is it an overlook?
It's on purpose, but the effects are still not completely known - it might break the game sometimes!

Reactions: Herapa

jackolante

Sep 6, 2017
Page 1 Rewards.
Page 2 Rewards.
Page 3 Rewards.
Page 4 Rewards.

Now for Page 5, Top left to bottom right.
View attachment 30193 View attachment 30194 View attachment 30195 View attachment 30196 View attachment 30197 View attachment 30198 View attachment 30199 View attachment 30200
Are they Fan art Bro ????

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes