Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Mine! XD Cupid Night, meeting with Koko and "a night to remember" on day 12 are my favorite scenes among those I wrote. :) Koko in particular is the one I am prouder of.
It was a nice surprise for me when Koko turned out to be a nice gal, was expecting her to be a cold bitch as of the start of the scene, then she turned out as one of the nicest persons of the game.

P.S. But as F thought... D has this thing in her... uncovering the beauty in people around her :)

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

ploplo31

Jul 2, 2017
I'm sorry if someone already tell it (i try to research it but i don't found it).

Can Someone have got the reward : "Gotta catch 'em all" ? I already have all the other reward but this one not poping, (i restard on day 12, does it do to restard on fresh start ? (i hope not)
So i try to start a fresh start and it didn't worked. So i don't know, if someone who had this can help me ? :D

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
So i try to start a fresh start and it didn't worked. So i don't know, if someone who had this can help me ? :D
Here...

When he get all rewards he said he would upload them... and even mods can include them in 1st page, who knows :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
thanks bro! I am still playing v012
You should stop playing v12 and get v14, only v14 will keep your choices that you have choosen during game play in chap 1.
Otherwise chap 2 will choose for you.

Reactions: Herapa

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am on my last playthrough for DMD reward and I will see what happens, I was wanting it to pop at the same time.

I will let all know what happens.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I fucked up the bikini buying reward... I always go with #3 white ones... :/
I will need someone to test a file once I am done with all the rewards to see if it will unlock my rewards in someone else game.
If you want to test it PM me once I have uploaded all reward pics.

Reactions: Herapa

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
I still haven't found the "We Like To Party!" -reward, and it isn't in the reward walk-through I got. Anyone can help me here?
Hmm, strange, that one is left out of the walkthrough... I'll check on Mr.Dots' page...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm sorry to say, but obviously no one noticed that it's missing and it wasn't reported... I just did, but don't know when there will be a reply...
I took it as a secret reward for going the harem route.:happyblush

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes