Reactions: a1fox3 and Herapa

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Links to page 1-6 Rewards.

Page 7 Rewards.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Page 8 Rewards:
Page 9 Rewards.

Ok it looks like another playthrough is needed to unlock the last reward pic and I will get started on that for my save to continue with chap 2.
P9.jpg
ADD: It is a bug and being worked on now may get the fix in a few days.

Last edited:

ploplo31

Jul 2, 2017

Page 7 Rewards.
Page 8 Rewards:
Page 9 Rewards.

Ok it looks like another playthrough is needed to unlock the last reward pic and I will get started on that for my save to continue with chap 2.
View attachment 30403
like i said before for me it not trigger even after a new playtrough. If it will trigger for you maybe it's when certain choice be made (for exemple i try on my to reject georgina and Olivia, i had sex with Elena in toilet with the condom, and i do the photoshoot with D and the father, this playtrough didn't worked hope you found one it worked for you :D)

Reactions: CapriSonne

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

Page 7 Rewards.
Page 8 Rewards:
Page 9 Rewards.

View attachment 30403
we thank you for your effort and your save ;):cool:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok this file will unlock all but the last reward pic and it does not touch your save games.

Make a back up copy of the "persistent" file in your save game folder then replace it with mine and check your game rewards pic's.
You must unpack it then place it in.

I have not been able to get that last one unlocked yet but I will start a new game now and chose all the options I want for my game to start chap 2 with and I recommend you all do the same after placing this file in.
This way your game for chap 2 will be your own and not mine.

@TCMS is this file worthy of being place on the OP post #1?

Last edited:

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Ok this file will unlock all but the last reward pic and it does not touch your save games.

Make a back up copy of the "persistent" file in your save game folder then replace it with mind and check your game rewards pic's.
Just to add to this... when you return your save files after the unlock, everything is back to normal, BUT YOU KEEP THE REWARDS.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

Make a back up copy of the "persistent" file in your save game folder then replace it with mind and check your game rewards pic's.

I have not been able to get that last one unlocked yet but I will start a new game now and chose all the options I want for my game to start chap 2 with and I recommend you all do the same after placing this file in.
This way your game for chap 2 will be your own and not mine.
Thank you. :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well off to play it one more time to see if that last one will unlock then I'm off to test General Practitioner new update.

Reactions: Herapa

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
*whispers* Is he gone, to play the doctor... what a nice and dedicated dude, to give us all the rewards. :D
By the amount of times he finish lots of those games i guess hes qualify to play one ;) and yeah lots of ppl would be lost without him specially in bb thread. :)

In any case that should go to post #1 and thanks to fox beside it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
*whispers* Is he gone, to play the doctor... what a nice and dedicated dude, to give us all the rewards. :D
:p

By the amount of times he finish lots of those games i guess hes qualify to play one ;) and yeah lots of ppl would be lost without him specially in bb thread. :)

In any case that should go to post #1 and thanks to fox beside it.
:p

HAHAHA HEHEHE I am doing one more playthrough in DMD for my setup for chap 2 and I hope it will unlock that last reward, then I will go play GP and see how it is.:happyblush

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
@Aitan_3 if you only did 30% to 35% of the writing and were basically the one who did most of the most important scenes, I would say that is great and you definitely have good writing. On side note I will say that it's great to see this game get some good functions put in. The replayability has just sky rocketed from the gallery feature alone. Which was a genius idea in my belief.

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Guys, do think it still matters if Elena and Jennifer do the shooting together or solo? (I know it mattered in v013, but in the new walkthrough it's not mentioned).

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Guys, do think it still matters if Elena and Jennifer do the shooting together or solo? (I know it mattered in v013, but in the new walkthrough it's not mentioned).
interesting thought.... hadn't gotten that far in 0.14 yet. perhaps @Qleaf can answer that?
As for the story no, but you do get some good shots of Jen ass.
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes