bronbron

Sep 11, 2017
So are boobs/ass/mouth points change anything or this feature will be impleneted in the future updates? Personally I didin't noticed any effects of this points.

BananaUser123

Oct 25, 2017
Hi!
My first post here :)

Must say that I love the game but am getting very frustrated with getting all the rewards. No matter what i do, I can't get the Sweet dreams princes and OMG!. Always just 1LP shy!
After going step by step through walkthrough and keeping score I noticed that I don't get 1LP at Cupid night after choosing Avocado salad with oysters... as is stated in the walkthrough.

Am I the only one with this problem (I play the Mac version, btw)?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi!

Must say that I love the game but am getting very frustrated with getting all the rewards. No matter what i do, I can't get the Sweet dreams princes and OMG!. Always just 1LP shy!
After going step by step through walkthrough and keeping score I noticed that I don't get 1LP at Cupid night after choosing Avocado salad with oysters... as is stated in the walkthrough.

Dev is watching this thread and maybe able to shed some light on it soon.

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Hi!

I play windows version and there is no such prob, could be the mac version, tho only a dev can tell this, or other mac user... :(

Reactions: BananaUser123

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
You combined the Avocado salad with the lasagne? That have to work.

Harder to get is the hidden Cupid point-> you have to mock D when she's singing in the morning.

Reactions: Herapa

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Where i can find save for 0.14 ?
There is not one yet but I am working of getting all rewards open.

But remember what 1 player chooses for a playthrough may not be what you want for your playthrough.
To get all rewards takes at least 5 playthroughs and I am on the last one now where you have to reject all women but for D.

Also I don't think a save game from someone else will keep that choices and that it maybe something else that shows all choices from chap 1 to chap 2.

Just look at that face seeing her dad naked for the first time out in the open, a little blush on the checks and them eyes are something else. just look at that face.jpg :happyblush

Apr 3, 2017
so i loaded my 0.13 save to continue and the first thing i see is the congratulation of finishing the game, so there is no new day in this update or what?

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes